Journey End

Well the planning was perfect, they reached the Katra after a long and hectic journey. All the way they were either talking, looking at phone or looking outside the window.

Scenery out side the windows were changed from wheat fields, to forest area, then wheat field again, after some time hilly forest area were seen. There were some places in Himachal Pardesh which looked that are scene from wallpaper gallery.

Then after a hilly are with pine forest they finally reached Katra at evening. They decided to go visit the Mandir at tomorrow 11 pm. That's when its less crowded.

After checking in the hotel they slept like drunkard sleeping by roadside. There were on the 2nd floor and they had balcony from which they can see the Trikuta mountain on which Mandir was.

Charan woke up first, at 7 in the morning, he didn't bother to wake them. After freshening up he wake goes straight to the balcony and took some picture of Trikuta the mountain and send it to his mother.

After Charan decided to go down to have tea. He sat in the corner of the restaurant and ordered for normal milk red and a packet of namkeen. After serving him waiter asked him if want to have breakfast too. He nodded no.

When he come back to the Hotel he found them still sleeping. So he decided to play games. After one hour his mother called him to ask about his journey and the picture. He talked to her for 5 min. And the call which started with namaste ended with namaste.

He found his friends are woke but still not moving and lay on the bed like dead lizards. He didn't say anything and sat in balcony. 

After that trio decided to go for breakfast. They decided to eat Chole Bhature for breakfast but Charan wanted to eat rice. Seeing him hesitating, Satish knew what to do. He asked for waiter, when the waiter was coming Charan knew it was for but he wanted to order it by himself.

He suddenly in loud voice said, "Rice!" and he said it. By hearing him say waiter asked, " only rice". He was baffled as he didn't prepare for that. Satish realized the surprising situation and said " nothing".

Shirish was chill as he didn't knew what was odd about ordering the rice and was eating on his own pace. But for Satish it was first time when he saw Charan to order something by himself though he called the waiter, who always says, "You Decide".

Satish gave Charan a thumbs Up and said, "Good Job, Bro". Charan felt embarrassed at first but later he felt little bit proud that he himself get food for him. Shirish still didn't understand what was going on he moved forward with eating.

 After they started climbing the mounting at night. There were stairs and a road. You can go up by, riding a Mule or by e-ricksaw but not to main Temple or simply on foot. 

Trio decided to go on foot, and reached the first checkpoint where they have to take cold bath from waterfalls. After getting their soul freeze by coldness, to warm it up they decided to walk further.

There phone, belt and shoes were stored in a numbering basket and with the ticket get into the cave after 100meters they reached to the Idol of Goddess Vaishnav. After worshipping and refueling their spiritual energy they come out and Charan decided to donate the beggars. 

After taking the Prashad's they decided to descend the mountain. It was already the morning. That's when they realized that their speed is only increasing. Then decided to take it slow after Shirish nearly made 2 meter jump just by normally walking. 

When they were to leave Katra. They decided to buy localities. Kashmiri Walnuts, pistachios and many more things. This time Satish let the Charan buy himself. Charan asked about everything and get it. But he couldn't bargain from Seller.

For the lunch it was ordered by the Charan. As he already asked what everybody wants to eat. Though he was hesitating he did all well. 

The resolve he made for himself in front of the goddess that He will decide for himself from now on no matter what he wants. Even if it insignificant thing like which type of Chocolate to eat, which brush to buy or what to do.

After coming home, the Charan who couldn't even decide to eat decided what job he do. And that was to become full time Streamer. He talked to his parents with full confidences about how he is doing live gaming streams in night and why he want to become a streamer and pursue his passion. 

His parents agreed, but the was some repulsion. He may face many different challenges in future.

But his new life started where he would decide what to even for his tiny needs.

In the end , only we decide about most of life. So learn how to choose and decide even for tiny things.