Chp1

Yasmeen's pov

Many people loathed and misjudged me when I was younger simply because I had everything extra, as they said. However, I don't blame them because my father did his best to make us happy by granting our requests, even though there were instances when it wasn't required. I can remember the times when many kids had to wait in line for me to get ready for class or when when I get food outside school delivered to me during lunch time which was prohibited.

I used to blame my dad for my bad luck in having plenty of friends, but as I got older, I came to the conclusion that those individuals weren't worth it because all they did was take advantage of others .My family consists of six people. My father, Mr. Muhammad Badamasi a 50 years old man , is a business magnate who owns numerous brands and enterprises throughout various states and countries. His firms generate trillions of dollars every day, leaving people in constant awe. And my mother, Mrs. Khadija Muhammad Badamasi, 45, is a full-time housewife. She began her career as an interior designer but eventually decided she didn't need it and gave my older sister Anisa to run the business. My mother raised us to the best of her ability and is a stunning, loving mother who doesn't look her age.

My handsome strict brother Mujahid, is a 28 year old guy who is yet to be married and girls are head over heels for him even with his arrogance . He is the owner of OrthoCare Orthopedic Clinic , and MMB's hotel . We all know that despite his seeming indifference and stern behavior toward us, he is actually a loving and overly protective older brother.

Anisa Muhammad Badamasi, the CEO of Urban Designs and a stunning 25-year-old, is the second child of the family. She is actually my human diary after my best friend Aliya. She is married to Ya Afan and has a lovely 1-year-old kid named Basma.

Then there's me, Yasmeen, Yas, Meen, Aunty Meen, or Ayra. I'm an architecture final-year student at Baze University, I'm the live of the house since ya anisa got married . I have an amazing and loving boyfriend with my one and only best friend Aliya .

Lastly, the youngest child of the house , Adnan, 19, is a gorgeous, self-confident 19-year-old who studies business administration at Nile University. We love him for his honesty and straightforwardness.

Now back to the story 🤭

Adnan, I'm going to leave without you if you don't get downstairs right now. Don't you get sick of always being late ?I shouted.

I am so sorry, Ya Ayra. I was just getting ready, but I'm here now. Let's go, he murmured, panting and lacing his shoes at the same time.

Mom we're leaving bye ,we both shouted and walked out of the house. I have to drop Adnan off at school when I have lecturers because my dad doesn't fully trust him with a car. On the days when I don't have lecturers, Ya Mujahid picks him up. For privacy's sake, we would rather drive ourselves than let the drivers drive.

Ya Ayra, are you aware that Ya Mujahid is returning today? said Adnan. "Really! I yelled, "Why am I only learning about that now?" I groaned and said, "We won't have our freedom now."

Tell me something I don't know. I truly can't wait for him to tie the knot. I don't understand why he has so many women eyeing him; why can't he just pick one and leave the house for us? I laughed when Adanan said that.

He is waiting for Mrs right , so that's not how it works, dude. We both laughed as I said, "Air quoting the right."

After we had finished our conversation and had reached his school, he waved and departed not before begging me for some cash .

I listened to City Boys by Burna Boy on my phone as it was connected to the radio. When I got to school, I parked in my usual spot, grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag, put on my Arabian perfume, and headed to class.

Hi Leeya, what time did you get here? I gave her a hug and asked."A few minutes ago," she answered. "How was your night ? and my habibi Saeed( her younger brother )I laughed as she said, "Believe me, that guy is a headache. When are you coming to pick him up?"" Very soon, my love, I responded, and the lecturer entered the room to begin the lesson.

Eventually, the instructor gave up and left us alone after a dull two hours."I swear, that guy doesn't know how to lecture, like I didn't understand anything Leeya complained ." I rolled my eyes at the person who had been dozing off the entire class., "Don't worry, I'll send you a summary of my notes when I get home." I said and we left the class .

Leeya cried out, staring at her phone, "Oh My God, Yas have you seen this guy, it's like he never gets ugly, God dey create I swear.""Let me guess, Khalifa, your infatuated man I gave a stoic reply."I don't really see that guy the way you guys do," I continued, as we headed to the parking lot.

So, are we heading to BK Burgers or the Boba Tea Shop? Leeya rolled her eyebrows with my question, "Are you seriously asking the queen of Boba?"" I said, "Sorry, ma'am," lifting my palms in surrender as I made my way to the Boba tea shop.

We eventually made it to the Boba Tea Shop after a long day of gossip, karaoke, and laughing. We went inside and placed our orders. "I sighed, 'Do you know that Ya Mujahid is coming back today?Are you serious? She said, "I had planned to come to your house today, but I have changed my mind." It seems that not everyone thinks well of Ya Mujahid. "Haba mana, please come; the house will be boring," I begged, with my puppy eyes .

Leeya refused to accompany me home despite my repeated requests and bribes, so I dropped her off and went to my once-safe haven. I parked in my space and went inside after saying hello to the guards and noticing two cars: one familiar and one unknown.

Assalamu alaikum, I salamed and went inside the house, whereupon I met His Royal Highness. Ya Mujahid in the living room, with another man." Ya Mujahid, Masa' alkhayr marhaban (good evening and welcome back, ). I greeted him . "Where are you coming from ?He asked, ignoring the greeting while sipping his tea , "Because your class ended by 12 p.m. according to your schedule, and this is 5 p.m."

You must be wondering how he has our school schedule. Well, to give you an idea of how rigid he is, he has developed the practice of being present when we register.

We went to have Boba with Leeya, and after dropping her off, I returned right away," I said, trembling." Hmm, did you ask for permission before going to the BoBa place? He asked and I nodded in agreement."Can't you greet?" he asked, gesturing to the man seated across from him."Good evening," I greeted and all he did was nod.How impolite, I thought to myself, seeing as to why they are friends. "I'm heading to mom's room now." I announced and left the suffocating place.

I salamed and entered mom's room ." Mom I'm back , and your son won't let me rest till he sees my dead body I said and laid down on her laps." You know how he is overprotective and all so you shouldn't blame him she sided him as usual ." Sometimes I feel like you love him more than us I said pouting and she spanked my head ." Who said so ? She asked and we continued chatting with me complaining .

I have to go to my room now and change bye I said and left the room to my room . " At last, I said, I went to my quiet room and took off my abaya and veil, revealing my maxi dress. After that, I took up my phone and gave my baby a call."Hey boo, he picked up right away."Hello, how was your day at work and in general? I inquired. He seemed tired as usual, stressed as usual, and we talked for another two hours. After that, I prayed and went to bed.

That's all for this chapter, you guys should read it and tell me your opinion.

Hearts and kisses. 💋

Miss_choco