Chapter 22

Mingyu opens his eyes and he saw white walls then he realised that he was in hospital. There's bandages on his head . Then he turn his head beside and saw a sleeping Wonwoo sitting on the chair and half leaning against the bed and still holding his hand tightly .

—" You are beautiful. " Mingyu said out of sudden waking up Wonwoo from his sleep that he got few Minutes ago.

—" Min are you feeling ok now ?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu nodded. Then Wonwoo called for doctor, The Doctor checked Mingyu and declare that he is fine and can go to home but he has to take rest for a few days because of the injury. 

—"What happened to me? And why am I here?" Mingyu didn't know so much happened after he lose his sence.

—" You don't need to know ." Wonwoo hugged Mingyu and kissed his forehead. 

—" Are going home now ." Mingyu asked looking at Wonwoo with his puppy eyes .

—" Yes and now get ready. " Wonwoo said before goes to pay the hospital bill.

***

Mingyu's graduation day

They were all at the graduation ceremony of Mingyu,  Minghao and Seokmin. Giving them congratulations and flower taking photos for memories.

—"Congratulations Min." Wonwoo patted Mingyu's head and he accepted like a good puppy he is.

—"My gift?" Mingyu said not satisfied with just a flower bouquet.

—"How about tonight." Wonwoo whispered to him . Mingyu's eyes sparkled .

***

They all enjoyed the day and evening.  Those two came back to home after having dinner with their friends.

As soon as they entered the house mingyu pinned Wonwoo to the door after closing it .

—" My gift !" Mingyu said in a husky voice.

—" You want now or after getting fresh?"

—" Forget gift I want you ." Wonwoo chuckled but Mingyu leaned in a kiss . he started to suck the older's lips. One hand grabbing his waist and the other pinned to the door . Wonwoo returnd the kiss imidietly. Wonwoo's hand roamed above the younger's back .

—"Let's go to our room. " Wonwoo said .

—" No i'll fuck you here ." Mingyu's eyes full of lust and desire and he is needy only for his husband. 

Their lips meet again . they are fighting for dominance which Mingyu won . Their tongue entered eachother wet carven exploring it . They started to undress themselves as began to go to the sofa in the leaving room not breaking the kiss . as they pulled from the kiss for breath a string of saliva still connecting then

Mingyu kissed Wonwoo's  neck and a sudden moan escaped from his mouth .

—"Ump~" Wonwoo moaned .

—" Won your moan is also making me hard ." Mingyu said sucking his collarbone while grabbing him by chin. Wonwoo already became a moaning mess.

They were naked within few minutes ,  Mingyu began to go down sucking his chest,  then tummy , then hips , then Mingyu gave the older's member a small lick as the older jolted . Suck it for good few minutes

—"hummp~ ahh~" Wonwoo's moans are not easy to muffled.  Hand gripping Mingyu's hair .

Mingyu pulled Wonwoo's dick out with a plop sound and the looked at his eyes . Mingyu's right hand goes to Wonwoo's mouth and left hand grabbing his throat .

—" Suck it baby." Mingyu put 2 fingers on his mouth and Wonwoo started to suck his fingers . after some time Mingyu's finger goes to the older's hole .

Mingyu kissed Wonwoo passionately while entering a finger . Wonwoo moaned between the kiss . The younger started to move his finger and their tongues dancing in a sync. 

—" You are to tight ." Wonwoo didn't said anything just moaned . Then he added 2nd and 3rd finger moving in and out .

—"AHH~" An loud moan escaped Wonwoo's mouth and Mingyu knew he hit his sweet spot fastening his pace after that .

—" M-Min I-If you d-do like this I-I will c-cum~" Wonwoo said while moaning.

—"I want you to cum ." Mingyu started to stroke Wonwoo's member with the other hand . After few minutes later Wonwoo cum all over Mingyu's hand and eachother's tummy .

—" Baby you look beautiful like this under me and panting. " Mingyu said licking Wonwoo's cum but his fingers still inside the latter .

***

To be continued. ....

This chapter will be continued and there will be one more chapter. 

I'll make Mingyu's birthday special chapter maybe (fluff+smut).