Chapter 2

before we begin I like to say that many things from Cannon Tensura my chance for example hinata will show up early to meet izumi to build their relationship. for many things were really not clarified like Hinata's age and stuff so they are basically humans that will live long I hope you understand.

enjoy chapter 2
------------------------

Chapter 2
Helping A Pixie In Need

Chapter 2Helping A Pixie In Need

No one's POV

well, izumi was making her journey to the holy empire ruberios. many things were happening at once. for example, demon lord Clayman was making his plans to take down the other demon lords like an idiot. or a holy saint fighting a monster defending the city. but that is not what is important for now no we are focused on a small red-haired fairy flying away from two humans who want to capture her but she is beginning to get tired.

???: I-I can't let them catch me *huff*...Naoki where are you*huff*

human 1: THERE SHE IS GET HER!

human 2: OW MAN WE GOING TO BE RICHE WEN WE SELL HER!

???: tsk I will not let you! mazio!

stretching her hands toward the two humans who were trying to catch her

stretching her hands toward the two humans who were trying to catch her. out of the sky came thunder strikes hitting them. but to her surprise, they were not harmed by the strike making her sacred something she did not feel in a while.

human 1: sorry little fairy but we both have immunity to that element.

human 2: HAHAHA YEAH! SO JUST COME WITH US AND WE WILL FIND YOU A GOOD OWNER!

???: like hell *huff* i will! *flying away*

and just as before she fled hoping someone would save her knowing well that something like that would never happen the only person who ever helped her was her beloved Naoki but ever since that last fight they had they were separated. just when she thout she lost them they suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of her.