Trapped Within Rage's Distance

Kweith gritted his teeth as he wrote down notes in ESP about virtues

"how ironic"

he thought to himself as he wrote, an argument with his sibling and grandmother still lingering in his head.

Of course, if he didn't needed his grandmother, he would've just brutally murdered her and serve the death sentence if it means to let his bottled up rage at them free from his overflowing head, but alas, he couldn't, because his mother works full time and only comes home once a week, he needed someone to take care of him, though he won't admit it because he's full of ego.

But, the source of his anger isn't just from his relatives, he considers his 'classmates' apart of his growing anger inside, he couldn't stand one second in the room with them, he hates it when they intentionally insult him by telling him that he's female and will always be, sometimes he just wants to mutilate their faces right then and there, though he couldn't get risked being expelled. If school didn't have any rules about injuring one another, then 10 students would've already been found dead.

Murder is just not the right thing to do though, is it? Even when Kweith had the chance, he couldn't bring himself to do it because of his morals, he couldn't "hurt" the people he knew. Bullshit, full of bullshit, all of them are crap, yet I still don't know why he didn't threaten to commit suicide as a form of guilt tripping.

In the end, instead of screaming, stomping, or throwing a tantrum, he just ends up crying. He might be an adolescent, but he's still a child, a child who's confused, lost in his mixed emotions, mostly made up of confusion, anger, and sadness. Let him have a break.

<3