Bangles of love ❤️

Hi friends,

Here's the next OS based on the Bangles episode.

Where armaan makes abhira wear the bangles.

---------------------------------------

The bangle seller arrived at Poddar House, eager to sell his beautiful bangles. He confidently stated that if a husband makes his wife wear bangles of any size and they truly love each other, the bangles would fit perfectly on her wrist.

First it was madhav's turn,

He took the bangles and made Vidya wear it and got fit perfectly.

Both were looking at each other with different emotions.

Abhira : maa papa ek dusre ko room mein dekh sakte hai koi disturb nahi karega.

She teased them making them embarrassed. Everyone laughed.

Then manoj made manisha wear it, and it got fit perfectly.

Manisha : mujhe toh pata hi tha ho hi jayega.

It was Sanjay and kajal's turn.

Sanjay took the bangles and tried to slide down her wrist but it was not.

Sanjay : yeh chudiyan hi choti hai.

He left from there getting frustrated leaving kajal in tears.

Abhira went to her and slowly slid down all the bangles.

Everyone smiled, armaan was feeling proud of his little pathaka.

Krish : thank you bhabhi.

She smiled.

Now it was armaan's turn.

The seller was giving red bangles but armaan interrupted,

Armaan : red nahi koi bright colour dijiye meri biwi ko bright colours pasand hai.

All : oh ho..!!!

Abhira blushed at his statement, ruhi just looked on.

He took the bangles and went to her.

He took her hand.

Just one slide and all the bangles fit perfectly on abhira's wrist.

Aryan : bhaiya itni aasani se toh butter bhi slip nahi hota.

They laughed making them blush.

Dadi sa got up and went to them, she removed a bundle of notes and took off armaan and abhira's evil eyes and gave it to the seller.

Dadi sa : tum dono ka saath aise hi bana rahe.

They smiled.

Vidya took off their evil eyes.

Armaan : kitni nazar utaarenge aap log.

Manisha : tum dono ki jitni nazar utari jaaye kam hai.

They smiled.

At night,

Abhira was not able to sleep with the bangles.

Armaan : abhira utar do chudiyan tab toh so paogi.

Abhira : kal office jaungi toh waise bhi utarni hi hai at least ek din toh pehenu mujhe sachme bohot pasand hai bangles.

Armaan : aur so nahi paa rahi ho uska kya?

Abhira : mujhe aaj waise bhi neend nahi aa rahi hai.

Armaan : hmm, chalo.

Abhira : kaha?

Armaan : ab so nahi rahe hai toh kuch toh kare, chai peete hai.

She nodded excitedly.

They went to the kitchen.

Abhira : lao main banati hu.

Armaan : tum khadi raho main banata hu.

Abhira : okay.

Armaan skillfully measured out tea leaves, the warm glow of the overhead light casting a soft aura around him. Abhira watched him, absorbed in the simple act of tea-making, finding comfort in his presence.

-------------------------------------

In the tranquil embrace of the night, Armaan and Abhira, found themselves sitting in the cozy yard under the twinkling stars. It was an unusual hour, 1 am, yet both felt a sense of peace that ignited the idea of sharing a cup of tea under the vast night sky.

The air was cool, carrying the gentle whispers of the wind as they sat on cushioned patio chairs, hands wrapped around the steaming cups. The aroma of the brewing tea mingled with the fragrance of the blooming night jasmine, creating a serene atmosphere around them.

Armaan's gaze wandered to Abhira, her eyes reflecting the soft moonlight, a glint of mischief dancing within. They chuckled, the sound resonating in the quiet night, breaking the stillness as they reminisced about old memories and shared tales of their lives.

Abhira's laughter was like music, filling the air with a melody that echoed in Armaan's heart. Her vibrant energy was a stark contrast to the calmness of the night, yet together, they found a perfect harmony that painted the world around them with warmth and love.

As the clock ticked away, the night lulling into a quiet hum, Abhira's eyelids grew heavy, her head finding solace on Armaan's shoulder. The serene smile on her face melted Armaan's heart, a silent declaration of trust and contentment that needed no words.

With utmost care, Armaan lifted Abhira in his arms, her weight a comforting presence as he carried her to their room. The moonlight cast a soft glow on their path, illuminating their way as if blessing their journey with its ethereal light.