𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞,

☆ ⋆ ⁎ 🧂❤️‍🔥 ⁎ ⋆ ☆
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄́𝐑𝐈𝐄 !

☆ ⋆ ⁎ 🧂❤️‍🔥 ⁎ ⋆ ☆𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄́𝐑𝐈𝐄 !

𝟶𝟶. ┊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋.
save her first timothée, she's all that matters.

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓, 𝐓𝐖𝐎-𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 & 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓,
𝐓𝐖𝐎-𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 & 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐈t was a raining.

For some perculier reason, Chérie Van-Clements had always enjoyed the rain, she liked how it felt on her skin, how it made her hair feel all soft the next day, how it looked when it landed in the puddles.

Her likeness towards the rain started when she was around the age of six. Growing up in Marseille, she wasn't used to experiencing rain, the city was one of the sunniest in the entire French country, so when she moved to London at the age of six and three quarters, the second her blue eyes saw the tiniest speckle of rain, she knew she was going to love it for the foreseeable future.

Every time it rained, no matter how many times her parents warned her that she was going to catch a cold, she always pelted out into the back garden, the rain pelting down against her, as she danced around in circles.

She did catch a cold a few times , but her love simply never faltered, she was still just as obsessed as before.

But her obsession quickly died down on the night of August nineteenth, two-thousand and five.

Chérie had just found out that day that she had been accepted into Oxford University, where she was going to study English, this was supposed to be one of the best nights of her life, but it quickly turned out to be the worst.