𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞,

☆ ⋆ ⁎ 🧂❤️‍🔥 ⁎ ⋆ ☆
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄́𝐑𝐈𝐄

☆ ⋆ ⁎ 🧂❤️‍🔥 ⁎ ⋆ ☆𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄́𝐑𝐈𝐄

𝟶𝟹. ┊𝐋𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄 𝐃'𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑,
i got you a crunchie.

𝐌iss Crawford was a good English teacher

𝐌iss Crawford was a good English teacher. There was no doubt about that.

But her personality was the upmost worst.

Some days, she would be the most kind and caring women in the university, but on days like today, the blonde girl could only call her a few choice of words without sounding too bratty.

Wrench, harlot and mug were amongst her choices.

Chérie had been up most of the night in her dorm, working on an a Medieval English literature assignment, which was due in the following morning, so when she handed in this peice of work, her teacher decided to be a total wench and assign the class another assignment.

The assignment wasn't due in for another week, but if there was one thing you must know about the teenage girl is that she loved to get ahead of her class mates, so if that meant staying behind after classes in the library, then so be it.

Le Morte D'arthur was the chosen literature for this assignment, it was a book that her father had read to her a few times when the family lived in Marseille, but she hadn't revisited the story in a good few years, seeing as she was now nearing the age of twenty.

The main aim of the assignment was to delve into the themes of which the book covered, and try and write an explanation for those into a four page essay.

It was an easily doable task, but Chérie was just tired of staying up all night, all she craved was a break and was simply so excited to be tucked up in her dorm tonight, blankets pulled up around her body as she dreamt.

Christmas was almost approaching, Chérie didn't really like celebrating Christmas anymore, but her lover liked celebrating so, she always wanted to make him smile, as he did for her and so she enjoyed Christmas just as much as he did.