The End of The Show

When the blast of light had engulfed the sky, blinded their vision, Aria thought it was all over. All she could hear was blissful happiness and dancing, and when a vision of Celestia had appeared in the sky, she knew there was no hope of them winning. So Aria lifted an arm in front of her eyes, bracing for impact, feeling wind brushing past her rapidly and whistling in her ears. There was a quick swiping on her chest, and then she felt everything stop, and she wearily opened her eyes.

The three dazzling's were all lay upon the floor, hair frazzled and skirts crumpled. Sonata desperately looked at Aria and Adagio, clearly wanting answers, while Adagio refused to look at the two, head down and hands clutching something tightly.

On the other side of the hill, the Rainbooms were smiling and walking over. Twilight and Sunset linking arms together in the middle of the group, the crowd making space for them to head towards the Dazzling's. 

Aria opened her mouth, ready to sing, her Siren note to blow them away, and all that came out was a strangled noise from her throat. What?

She looked over at Sonata, who was also clutching her throat and gaping, giving quick looks towards Adagio and Aria. Adagio was now flexing her hands and stretching them, watching as Twilight approached.

"What are you going to do with them?" Sunset asked Twilight, glaring at Adagio. Adagio raised an eyebrow and yawned, watching dismissively. She seemed so calm about the situation that Aria wondered how much she was hiding.

Twilight was silent for a moment, and then circled the three. Aria didn't speak, pursing her lips angrily. She watched Twilight's eyes, and then saw them flicker to a corner. Smashed red glass. 

From the left, Sonata let out a gasp, and Aria turned instantly to look at her. Adagio's eyes flashed, and she suddenly grasped Sonata's hair and pulled, hard.

"Stop!" Twilight cried, snatching Adagio's hand away. However, Aria was almost certain she spotted the ghost of a smirk on Twilight's face. "That shattered glass, it looks like the remainder of their pendants."

"No shit, sherlock," Aria muttered, and Sonata giggled.

"Without those, they are just regular human girls." Twilight ignored them, glancing at her group of friends behind her. "However, that doesn't just let them off for what they've done. I'll be getting in contact with people to make sure they get a punishment."

Adagio finally looked up.

"Well, princess, what sort of punishment would that be? I don't honestly think you could think of anything terrible, a princess of such good thoughts." Adagio looked pointedly at shattered glass upon the floor. "However, I can think of much more, because unlike you, I'm not drawn and entitled to a life of goodness and purity."

Twilight bit her lip, and then beckoned the Dazzling's backstage, whispering to the rest of her friends to keep the crowd entertained.

"Your right, Adagio, I honestly am not skilled in that way to think of torture, punishment, etc. That's why I'll be attempting to get you guys into a jail, at least for a while. That way, no one can fall under your manipulation."

Aria turned to Adagio, expecting her to have some sort of reply, remark, anything to get them out of this.

But instead, their team leader, the one they put their trust in the most, smiled.