Disclaimer

Hey everyone it's your author
Firstly A big big Thank you for choosing to read this book . ❤️❤️

The characters of the book might be a little offensive and you may not like them in the beginning but I know you guys will like them when you will get to know them .

Everyone has flaws no one is perfect so the characters of my book . 

You have to be patience in this book .

The first few chapters of the book might be boring but I promise you will enjoy it as you will read further.

Cheating is never going to be a part of my book as I personally don't like it .

This is my first time writing a book so plz tell me the mistakes that I make ( a big one ) and I will try to rectify it the next time . ( Ignore it if  it's a small one.) 😊

This is a work of total fiction , any resemblance in real life is totally coincidence .

Copyright

The moral rights of the work has been asserted . All rights reserved . This story is published subjected to the condition and it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in a part , in any manner without the written consent of the copyright holder , and any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law . 

A single copy of the material available in this story / book may be made , solely for personal , non commercial use . Individual must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them .

Users may not distribute saved copies to others weather or not in electronic form or in hard copy without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials .

Loving You Is Living On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara