4. The Message

Authors POV

At the Rathore Mansion

Everyone was ready to leave for Raghuvanshi Mansion as they do not want to get late but , the groom himself is making them late .

Rathore's are in the living room waiting for Adwait.

" Adwait , come fast or else we will leave the groom only "

Gauri shouted for her son .

" Mumma , just 2 mins . " Adwait replied .

" Adwait ka toh samajh aata hai , lekin ye Aayansh or Shivanya kaha reh gye ? " Aparna asked to Gauri.

{ We understand about Adwait, but where are Aayansh and Shivanya? }

Agastya smirked internally , Yr maa samjha Karo .

" Now, what happened to you Agastya ? " Gauri asked Agastya.

" Na-Nothing , choti maa " He replied with a nervous smile .

" Jao jakar Shivanya or Aayansh ko bulao " Rajveer ordered Agastya this time .
{ Go and call Shivanya and Aayansh }

" Hanji papa " Agastya replied to Rajveer and went away to call them .

No one can say no to Rajveer.

Meanwhile,

Upstairs in Adwait's room

Agastya reached Adwait's room ,

He knocked on the door ,

" Bhai it's me Agastya " he spoke

Adwait come and open the door for him , only for him to be greeted by the sight of Shivanya and Aayansh sitting on the couch.

" Why did you guys leave me alone there ." Agastya asked to no one in particular.

" We did not asked you to get ready early and reach the hall ." Aayansh replied nonchalantly .

" bata toh sakte - " Agastya got cut by Adwait.

" Enough guys." Adwait interrupted them .

" Lekin aise message karke nhi bulana tha " Agastya whispered.

{ You should not have called be like this by messaging }

" It's going to be 8 o'clock soon. " Shivanya said to no one in particular.

Everyone's ears perked up , as they remove their phone from their pockets and place them on the table.

Exactly at 8 am a ting was heard , and their was a message on everyone's phone with same number. They knew that the one who messaged was also the same person.

" I am okay. I am fine and doing well."

The message reads . Only one sentence and everyone got relief.

" Is baar bhi location nhi " Agastya said.
{ This time also no location is there. }

" She does not want us to know her location " Shivanya said.

" Then she should not send the message also , that too every month. " Adwait said .

" Telling us that she is fine is not enough. " Agastya said raising his voice slightly.

" Atleast she is informing us that she is fine and okay ." Aayansh said in a clam voice.

Everyone sigh , Aayansh is right, after whatever happened they did not expect anything.