3 . Them

Ishwari POV

As the first delicate tendrils of dawn filtered into our room, I felt a gentle stirring in my consciousness, coaxing me from the depths of sleep

With a contented sigh, I shifted slightly towards the comforting warmth beside me, greeted by the familiar sight of him .

He had his hand wrapped around my waist , legs tangled with mine , my head resting on his chest , his head on my chin .

I tilt my head a little to look at him , his face calm , his expression peaceful , he looks beautiful . Yea , beautiful and handsome and mine .

Placing a kiss on his cheek , I attempted to get out of his arms only for him to tighten his arms around my waist.

I heard his protest ,

" Mat jao " he spoke in his morning deep husky voice , ohhhh my my .

{ Do not go }

" janne dijiye na , late ho jayenge aap office ke liye " I spoke in a soft voice still in his arms .

{ let me go otherwise, you will get for the office}

" I am the CEO no one can say anything to me , stay a little bit longer, I come back home late last night . " he spoke gently, softly to me .

And how can I not melt for him .

" just for 10 min okay ." I replied to him.

" Hmm "

After 10 min he let me go , I quickly got out of the bed , kya pata unka man kab badal jaye , and move towards the washroom to freshen up.

I come back after taking the shower to see him still sleeping , I decided to first get ready for the day and then wake him up.

I choose an simple off white kurti with floral print along with a plazo of blue green colour with the same colour dupatta ( light weighted scarf) .

I then wore earrings which is simple silver jhumke with bangles on my wrist.

I usually wear formal outfits more in office, but since there is only one meeting at office today, I thought of going with traditional .