~The Hotel~

TW... just all the TW

You'd forgotten about the days earlier pain, and had not focused on your body when you bathed and slept that night. You were far too shaken about the situation to care.

Just as promised, the morning was early, brutal, and early. The outfit given to you for the day was less than you would ever choose to wear. Still, you had an image to maintain. The sweet innocent damsel. You step into the studio fully dressed, and allow his team to powder you in makeup. The door to the little dressing room slams open, and you jolt in response, causing somebody doing your lashes to mess up and get mascara on your face.

What has he seething about so early in the morning? "I can't fuckin believe this whore. Not showing up to work..." You keep your lips sealed as the demon fixes up your face, making you look the desired way. "Change of plans." The low growl in his voice set your stomach awry. The demons doing your makeup immediately rushed out of the room, leaving the damned moth alone with you.

"I am sorry to hear your employee is missing work." You whisper the words. You have experience stepping around glass, he's not too difficult to work around.

You've never liked being touched, the way it makes your skin crawl. You stare ahead as he holds your arm and runs his hands over the skin. "It's too bad that your entire thing is innocence." You could have vomited right then and there with what he was insinuating. "You're so pretty you could have been a fine substitute. With a voice like that, you might have given that whore a run for his money." You tear your arm to yourself with a glare reaching to finish doing your makeup yourself.

"You'd catch me dead a second time before I let myself be touched like that Valentino." You hiss, shaking your head to test the bounce of your hair and the level of frizz. You mess with it a bit, trying to ignore his seething presence behind you.

The pictures are always suggestive. Today is different though. They are riskier. You strain to keep things from looking sexual. He's also more hands-on today, making sure every part of your body is posed just right. He grabs you hard enough to bruise if you move. At some point, it became a warning he'd do worse if you kept adjusting after he picked the pose. He was going to make money even if you weren't living up to the potential he saw in that sick mind of his. You hated every moment, but you were too afraid to do anything against him. The vocals you recorded were also a little iffy for your taste. Sure, you were singing for who knows what messed up shit, but you usually kept too short snippets and very few risky wordings, but today you were cutting it close.

When things were wrapped up, you bolted for your room, only to be stopped by Velvette, who handed you a pile of outfits. You bite the inside of your cheek as you spend the second half of your day modeling, receiving some pretty rude comments from the demon.

You were not hungry that night.

You were pulled to a meeting just before you could get ready to bathe the day's horrors off.

Sitting at the table with the Vee's you stay still and silent, you don't pay much attention until Vox addresses you. "So Sweetheart, what do you think?" You look up and shrug.

"Told ya. Doll never pays attention." Velvette scrolls through her phone, probably looking through pictures and choosing which ones to post.

"We need to put somebody inside the hotel. We were thinking you and another could be a good choice." You choke on your own spit, static echoing in the air as you blink a few times.

You shake your head a few times, looking between the overlords. "O-on top of my schedule?" Valentino is the only one to nod. Of course he is. Vox does the maybe hand motion, that so-so hand wiggle. Velvette just shrugs. "I... I'm not a good actress... I don't think I'm a good pick. I'm also not good at working with people. I... I definitely can't do that on top of what Val's days look like!" You dislike change, being shoved around like a puppet.