☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 15☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

I was still in shock at the fact that I think I just found out who my real father is...If I was to ever find out who my real parents were I'd probably hope they were big elite scientist or I don't- NOT SOME FAT GUY WITH A HEDGEHOG MURDER FETISH.

My biggest question is who did he DO.IT with...She must got some interesting taste because I sure as hell didn't get his looks. Thank GOODNESS!

"If they won't play ball with me, I still win." Chuckles Eggman as a robotic claw like hand comes towards my direction. I quickly fly out the way zooming in different directions so he couldn't get me. "Your to slow, Eggshells for brains!" I tease him, until I felt my leg being grab tightly.

"Ah, nuts and bolts- GAHH!!" I felt my body being swung down and hitting the ground hard. One of the emeralds (the blue one) falling out of my grasp as I groan in pain. I try to swiftly grab it but he got it first. I curse under my breath, clenching on the other one for dear life.

"One down, one to go. Hand it over, Maria. I won it fair and square. Now give me that second Emerald. Unless you don't want your Ray-gun back. I must say you remind me of a younger version of me. This is some high technical stuff here. Color me impressed. What else to I expect from my-"

"First off! My name is (Y/N)! (Sounding out your name)! Do you understand the world's that are coming out of my mouth! Second, hell no! Give me back my Ray-gun." I yell back standing up straight. Holding the emerald close to me.

The robotic hands goes back after me. Before I could dodge it or fly away from it. A familiar white spikey knuckle hand comes in contact with it. Destroying it on impact. It was Knuckles! His violet eyes looking at me as he was in the air.

"That was close. You alright?" He asked me, jumping down and looking up at me. "Heh, you saved my butt back there. Thanks man, I owe you one." I wink at him. Me and him turn our direction to Eggman who face did not hold a please expression. "Well, look who it is. I like your costume." Knuckles says obviously in a sarcastic manner.

"You again. And what beings you here. Doing Sonic's dirty Work?" Question the overweight doctor. Tails came up to my side and took my hand also exchanging glares with Eggman. Knuckles looks back up in my direction.

"Let's get out of here." Knuckles tells us. "Pshh, no need to tell me twice." I was about to activate my boots, before a blue blue zooms around the stadium in a second and comes over in front of us. Already knowing who it was.

"Hey, how's it going, Knuckles. Also, there you are (Y/N). Ella told me that she's going to Te voy dar una paliza because you didn't come back for dinner." Sonic says to me in Spanish making me chuckle nervously. I completely forgot about dinner... I'm sorry Ella.

"Well if it isn't, Sonic. I thought you weren't going to show up, so I took one of the emeralds and I was just collecting the second." Eggman explained everything that was going on. I looked around to see that everyone was here. I looked over at Amy who was behind me. I waved to her as she turns her head from me... Ah she's still mad at me. Aw man..

"But now that you're here, maybe we can play ball." Added Eggman as Sonic replies. "All right. Just give us back that Chaos Emerald." Sonic ordered Eggman. "All in good times, my Speedy little opponent. But first, let me introduce you to my fellow teammates."

Sonic and I look at each other in confusion. As one of Eggman's spacecraft came down to view, opening up one by one different baseball playing robots come down. Scaring poor Cream in the process as she hugs on to Amy.

Eggman jumping down onto the ground with them. Holding the baseball bat behind his head. "Not too shabby, eh? Now why don't we knock off the pregame ceremony and get to the reason we're all here. It's now game time." Eggmans two personal robots, I'm guessing we're his personal, come in front of him and point at us. "Let's play ball."