1. Hatred

[I promise I will not stop this one this time.)

V's POV:
(I hated that purple thing. They both chained me. I don't know WHY they did this. I just wanted to kill her. I didn't want her around. Because why?.. why would I want her around.
She's a worker. We are supposed to kill them. But N wanted us to keep her. Everyday or at least every other day, she came to work on the pod. Somehow she was able to be more annoying than N. And N is really damn annoying. I liked teasing and annoying her tho, since I don't got much to do.
N brought me oil from time to time.
For some strange reason I felt a strange jealousy when j seen that purple thing with N. I don't know if it was for her hanging out with him because I wanted to be with him, or if it's him hanging out with her that's bugging me. I wanna play. I wanna do fun stuff and hang out. But instead I'm here chained up.)
I looked over at Uzi
"You gonna let me out anytime soon?" I had a hint of anger in my voice as I spoke to her

"No" she said, she was just playing with N as usual. I look away, (im feeling a weird sense of anger at the fact HE got to play with HER and i didn't. i want to play, but they don't seem to trust me. i mean.. N probably does. but her? no. purple thing doesn't wanna let me out. it feels like she just likes seeing me mad. not much to say tho because damn its amazing when she is mad. i love it.) "please" i say with desperation "at least let me play with you guys" i say quietly. Uzi looked like she was thinking about my question. i hear a little 'hmm' sound from Uzi as i look at  her. i suddenly look away "nevermind. your dumb anyways, i dont wanna play." i say harshly. (i dont know why. im just like that. i dont like being embarrassed or awkward, so often at times i'll just be snappy i don't know why. i just dont talk to many other drones BUT IM ALSO CHAINED UP.) i looked down. 

[AAND THAS THE END. yes we have sillt gay drones soon, but i need to get thius out]