Thunder and Heavy Rain

|| Sad || ⛈️💋 || There's always a light ||
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
⚠️SH, BLOOD⚠️
(Sam's P.O.V.)
—————————
Heavy rain threw itself down at my body, as I hugged my knees on the curb. Thunder struck every few minutes and I sat, taking in the burning sensation of cold, lifeless water hitting my pale, weak face. Crying, I continued to rub my face. I was soaked in rain, may as well been my tears.

A little backstory, I was completely kicked out by my heartless father after he found out I was gay, and I have been out in the storm for about an hour. I don't know how he found out, I haven't told anyone, well, I've told someone. That being my best friend, Colby Brock. God know where he is, but my dad didn't even give me a chance to grab my phone before he threw me out the door to rot in the rain.

I had gotten up to head towards an empty glass bottle I had spotted. Picking it up, I inspected it closely. Bud light beer. Oh how helpful! No, I'm being serious. This is just what I need. I had stayed clean for 3 months, but, I need to feel something. I threw the bottle on my ground and watched as fragments of dark brown glass scattered throughout the pavement. I saw the perfect, most sharp looking piece, and picked it up.

I tugged up the sleeve of my gray hoodie, and immediately held the dark glass to my pale, already scarred skin. A tear dropped from my eyes just as I thought I had gone emotionless. Pressing the glass to my skin, I let it glide, and within 10 seconds, there were exactly 30 small slashes. It stung, oh it stung very bad. The acid rain didn't help much either, I watched as the rain washed away the blood as it escaped the slashes. The dark red, thick liquid. Just how I remembered it.

Then my eyes went blurry, what was I to do? I was alone, completely alone. Then I felt someone wrap a rain coat around my shoulders, and I dropped the glass, throwing myself around. Only to see Colby, with fearful, worried eyes.
"Colby! Go!" I yelled, watching as he grabbed my wrist, looking at the very noticeable amount of slashes.
"What the hell! 3 months Sam! You promised me!" He yelled back, I found my trying to pull away from the much stronger and taller boy. Then he held me.
"Stop, you're safe, please stop Sam!" Colby cried again.

"No! Let me go! I don't wanna be touched!" I begged, then Colby pulled me into the tightest hug of my life. I cried again. Then stopped trying to escape his grip.
"Sammy.." he sobbed, holding my waist. And he was the only person I let do that. I pressed my face to his chest, him loosening his grip.
"Let me see- oh god, Sam. Why? Why?!" He cried out for me, I could only let him gently caress the scars, and the stinging pain made me wince and cry.

"I'm sorry, it was necessary, I-" I started getting cut off by him.
"No! Stop! It's never necessary! You hurt yourself!" He yelled, I winced, taking in the pain of the sting. He dragged me to his car that was literally behind him. I would've noticed, If I hadn't have been so zoned out. He threw me into the backseat and also quickly hopped into the backseat. Pulling me to sit between his legs, he grabbed a cotton pad and some random liquid.

He poured the liquid on the pad and held it to my scars. It stung, sure, but I loved the pain. He wrapped up the scars with bandages and stared into my eyes. I tried to break eye contact, no luck.
"Can you tell me?" He asked, I brought up my knees and tried to hide my face, but that didn't work either. He gently grabbed my chin, and lifted my head. He pulled my body to his lap. His hands finding my slim waist.
"My dad kicked me out..." I sobbed, letting him touch me, when I let no one else.
He pulled my body into a hug, rubbing my wet back.

"It's okay, you'll stay with me, but what for?" He replied pulling away to look into my eyes.
"Being gay" I answered, staring back into his.
He laughed and cupped my soft cheeks.
"You're so pretty, Sam, you don't deserve that" he cried, sighing lightly. I smiled, realizing that it didn't matter who I loved, because I love Colby. I pressed my smaller body to his and closed the very small gal between our lips.

We moved in sync as Colby melted into the kiss. He pulled away and stared into my eyes. Then smiled.
"God, I love you so much, Sammy" he softly claimed.
"I love you too, Colby" I said, he then closing our lips together again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(847 words)
This surprisingly only took like an hour, lol, next one very very very very very soon! Love you all!🤍💋