𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝ you are not the exception, you will never learn your lesson ❞

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐍𝐄

chris sturniolo x female oc !

[ she doesn't believe that she deserves love, and he will do anything to change her mind ] 

❝  foolish one, stop checking your mailbox for confessions of love that ain't never gonna come ❞

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a songwriter who doesn't believe anyone will love her finds an unexpected connection with her perfect childhood best friend

୧⋆💌⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 !

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 was the epitome of a lover girl—that is, until she thought about herself. growing up in an absent home, juliet learned at a young age how to take care of herself. she knew how to protect herself, and not just physically. being a huge romantic—broken, but still romantic—was just part of her personality, she didn't actually believe she would ever find true love, the kind fairytales centered around. she used to fantasize about having the perfect relationship, before she grew up. no one loved anyone like that. and that was her mindset, stubborn and immovable, and juliet knew she could never be swayed. that was, until everything changed.

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎 was loved by all, and loved all. but, despite this, he was an anti-romantic if you ever saw one. he loved his friends and family, but a girlfriend? forget it. he would never be caught dead doing any corny shit. chris was determined to stick to his carefully crafted reputation for the rest of his life: sarcastic, funny, uncaring. however, his life turned upside down the day he gave the prettiest girl he'd ever seen a concussion.