Fourty three

"How can you just have coffee show up?" Stolas asks with a smile as he sips the hot coffee.

"I ordered it?" Blitz replies as he shrugs his shoulders. "I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that." Blitz continues.

"Well i'm sorry I- '' Stolas starts to say before getting cut off abruptly by Blitz.

"Wait! You haven't ordered anything before?" Blitz asks as he leans closer towards Stolas.

"Again Blitz, I have staff. They do this type of thing for me so I can do more important things." Stolas says defensively.

"By more important things do you mean me or something else?" Blitz asks with a grin.

"I..." Stolas replies with a long pause.

"Sir! You have visitors. Do you wish for me to let them in?" A staff member asks

"Who are they?" Blitz asks.

"Firstly, answering a question with a question is stupid. Secondly I said sir not..." The staff member replies before pausing as Blitz starts to reach in his pocket.

"What are you going to do to them?" Stolas asks.

"Nothing permanent... hopefully." Blitz replies with an innocent smile.

"I'm sorry, please don't." The staff member says as they start to walk slowly backwards.

"Fine whatever you're lucky that Stolas is here because if he wasn't you wouldn't be walking around on two legs right now." Blitz says with a laugh.

"What's that mean?" The staff member asks as they start to walk towards Blitz and Stolas again.

"Do you want to figure it out?" Blitz asks with a grin.

"No thanks." The staff member says

"Anyways do you two children want to stop arguing?" Stolas asks.

"Fine." "Yeah" Blitz and the staff member say at the same time.

"Anyways, who's at the door?" Stolas asks while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Are you two fucking?" The staff member asks abruptly.

Blitz starts laughing as Stolas spits out his coffee before saying, "EXCUSE ME?! How does that concern you in any way at all?"

"Well sir it doesn't but I would just like to know because I see him here a lot more than anyone else." The staff member asks with a smile.

"Well for your information dumbass I come here at most like three times a month so i'm sure that some other people are here much more often than me." Blitz claims as he regains his composer.

"Anyways... WHO IS AT THE DOOR?" Blitz continues.

"Mazzy? Something like that." The staff member replies.

"Mazzy...? Oh it is a guy?" Blitz asks with a confused expression.

"I don't know, I didn't ask." The staff member replies.

"Did they look like they enjoy getting pegged?" Blitz asks with a hint of laughter.

"Absolutely." The staff member replies with a laugh.

"Okay thank you I know who's there and he can wait." Blitz replies with a smile.

The staff member starts to walk off as Blitz and Stolas start to walk towards the door.

"See how nice I was?" Blitz asks with a proud expression on his face.

"Yes, yes I did, you said thank you." Stolas replies with a smile.