2

warning sexual content !!

his hands grasp my neck as he sucks on my bottom lip, his tongue on mine. his hand moves down my body slowly to my inner thigh rubbing it gently, which turns into him grabbing it roughly. my hands go down his tracksuit bottom as he lowers the back of the car seat.  now towering over me he unbuttons my jeans slowly.

"no.. i can't." i say through kissing
"why not baby?" baby i'll just pretend that didn't make me almost faint.
"i'm on my period .." i say timidly. he stops kissing for a second.
"what do you wanna do then?" he says leaning over me. i grab his chain and pull him back in for a kiss. down his tracksuit bottoms  my hands pull down his boxers. when i wrap my hand around it he lets out a light moan. i rub it up and down gently and slowly while he kisses on my neck.

"i need to finish baby." he says, i start going in quicker.

i flip him over so im now on top. dragging my lips around it i suck it till he cums in my mouth. i swallow it while making eyecontact then looking away. he walks out the car pulling himself together. he takes a few seconds outside while i just lay down on the cold leather of the car. the car now has a strong scent of sex in the air.

he comes back into the car and i get up. i zip my hoodie back up covering all the hickies on my tits and neck. he leans over to pull the seat back up for me and goes over to the driver seat. without a word he just drives.

the silence overwhelms me like it the loudest thing ever. but just as i'm about to speak..

"what are all them scars and bruises." he says
"accidents"
"don't lie to me"
"it's a long story."
"yhyh"

eventually pulls up outside my brothers flats.

"see you soon myheart. " he reaches over and kisses me on the cheek
"bye." i don't want to say bye though. i still want to talk to him. be around him. i just spit it out.. "do you want to come in for a bit?" why would i say that? of course he doesn't?  "sorry i didn't mean to make it to serious but i just thought-" he gets out the car and grabs my hand.  without saying a word we walk to my apartment.

"KALESE."

.....

"KALESE!"

"bro what." i say rolling over on my bed lazily.
"why the fuck is there a nigga in your bed?" my brother asks me
i turn to turn left to see bezz in my bed sleeping peacefully.
"don't worry man. worry about yourself."
"you've been here one night and u already have next man in your bed? na kalese it's not gonna run like that in my house."
"it's just one time." i reassure him. casey's shouting starts to wake bezz up.
"just one time? until it's two times? then three? then your sat there getting smacked up by your boyfriend."
wow. coming from my own brother. tears water down my eyes i blink to stop them -it doesn't really work-.

"yoo what the fuck.." bezz says confused and tired
"what are you doing with my sister?" he shouts.
"casey stop it!" i shout.

bezz starts getting up and putting his tracksuit on while me and casey continue bickering.
"safe bro" he tries to dap up my brother but he ignores it. bezz shrugs it off. "bye kalese" he says in a different tone to how he said it to my brother. even the way he says my name has me feeling some way.

casey carries on nagging at me i just tune it out.

"since dad died i have to look out for you , you have to understand i might be your younger brother but right now im looking after you." he slams the door behind him leaving me alone finally.

i put in my airpods and shuffle my playlist which is filled with mostly beyoncé, sza and drake songs. i put on my baby blue matching leggings and t shirt and head down stairs. casey just looks stressed out, this time not because of me though. he's on the phone. 'pretty little birds' by sza plays thru my airpods.

my brothers into the gang related things in manchester. the drug dealing, the kidnappings. 'grafting' as they call it. i've learnt not to get my self caught up in it all.

i sit down on the sofa next to imogen as she tells me about how she's being trying to calm casey down after this morning. she's on my side about this thing, which is comforting to know.

my brother finally gets off the phone and sits on the one seat chair next to the sofa me and imogen are sat on, picking up his bowl of cereal he previously put down on the coffee table.

"so what are your plans for today kalese?" imogen says breaking the awkward silence.

"she won't be going anywhere with that little tramp she was with last night." he spits out before i can speak.

"you can't tell me what to do. i am 24 years old." i snap back at him "remember who's older."

"you do you innit don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart"

"i won't." the awkward silence fills the room once again.

he slams his now empty bowl of cereal on the table and gets up.

"where you going?" imogen asks rising up from her previous position.

"football with the boys." he says before grabbing his coat and leaving.