1: News

Isabella Romano:

I woke up late this morning and had to rush to make breakfast. I rushed into the kitchen to at least make eggs, but when I got in there, dad was already in there.
"Why is breakfast not done yet?!?!" Dad yelled at me. "I-I-I," I stammered. "I-I-I, just spit it out already," he shouted. "I accidentally woke up late, dad. I'm sorry." I shuddered. "I don't care, and don't call me dad. You lost that privilege when you killed your own mother!" He screamed.
" I didn't kill her! I was in the crash too, " I shouted. "You should have died instead, you disappointment." He demanded. "I'm sorry I'm not enough, I'll go make breakfast, sir." I said politely, trying to leave the predicament. "That's what I thought, slut" he stated.

***Time Skip, at School Third Period***

I was sitting in third period when the teachers phone rang. "Yes, she'll be right up," says my teacher.
"Isabella, you're needed in the office at this moment." She states. I mumble a 'yes ma'am' and walk towards the office, I hear some one call me a slut and I just flip them off.
When I made it to the office, I immediately said, " I didn't do it," I quickly say while I sit down.
"That's actually not why you're here, I have some bad news," he slowly announced.
"Can you just say it?"I rudely state.
"Yourdadpassedinacarcrashearliertoday" he speedily says.
"What?" I ponder. "Your dad passed in a car crash earlier today," he says, slowly not trying to upset me.
I mumble a 'finally' and ask him, " Who am I gonna live with?" He states,"You're getting a ride from your social worker that's bringing you to a police station to get a DNA test to search for other relatives."
"OK, when do I leave?" I ponder.  "Now," he states.

***Time Skip, at the Police Station***

We've already sent the DNA test in, and now I'm waiting for the results. Oh wait, someone's here. A police officer walks in and tells me, " We found your biological family. It seems that you were kidnapped when you were two, and your family has been looking for you ever since. You'll be living with them in NYC. They'll be here in an hour and a half. They'll bring you to your house to get your belongings. Then you'll be going with them to NYC," he says all in one breath.
"Wait, what" I say, but he's already walked away.
I just sit there and think about what they'll be like.

Are they nice?
Are they like dad?
What are they like?
How many of them are there?