2:The Call

Antonio Romano:

I was in my office doing stupid fucking paperwork, when I got a call from an unknown caller. I answered the call and am met with a police officer. "Is this Antonio Romano?" The police officer asked. "This is he," I state. "We called to inform you that we have your daughter in the station." He says. I freeze and think ' I saw her die on that video tape last year' and i start to get offended. "Is this a joke? My daughter died a year ago?" I say, starting to get frustrated.  "Sir, age is very much alive, and it you come down here, I have a DNA test to prove it to you. " He states, testing my patience. 'Maybe it is her, I didn't see her die, we just assumed. " I'll be there soon," I say calming down. 
I have a million questions roaming in my mind, ' is it her?' 'Could it be?' 'Should i tell my boys?' 'What do I do?' 'How will she react?' 'Did she know?'
I immediately text the family group chat and tell them we're having a family meeting in my office right now.
The first people to get to my office are the twins. "What is it?" They ask at the same time. "Let's wait for the rest of your brothers" I state.

Everyone is in the office now, so I tell them all to 'sit down, it's serious.' Once they're all sat down I break the news. "We found your sister," I state.
They all freeze, mouth dropped, and eyes wide.