The Meeting Part 1

(these two are my favorites!!!!)

Fireman Sam woke up as usual. He sat up, yawned, went to the bathroom, did his business, made himself breakfast, got dressed, brushed his teeth, and then exited.

"Morning Sam!" Norman said as he gave the fireman his paper.

"Morning Norman," Sam smiled, "any mischief you're going to be up to today?"

"Uh, noooo..." Norman grinned nervously, looking away. For Sam and the rest of Pontypandy, that meant trouble.

"Oh, well, have a nice day," Sam said as he walked towards Bella's Cafe to pick up his lunch.

Bella Lasagne was cleaning up her cafe, and Rosa was lounging around.

"Rosa, you a do a nothing!" Bella complained in a dramatic manner, "you a hear a me? Nothing!"

Rosa only meowed in response.

Bella sighed. Rosa had always been like this, no matter what.

Suddenly, Rosa spotted something. A little white mouse. Or was it a rat? He couldn't tell, but it sure looked tasty. She started to trail the little creature, who looked back and started to walk faster and faster, but Rosa only sped up, until they were both running like heck around the cafe.

"Rosa!" Bella shouted as she grabbed her cat only seconds before her teeth sunk into the mouse's/rat's tender flesh, "bad girl!"

Suddenly, a man ran in and scooped the little mouse up and put it in his tattered pocket. He was tall and pale, with torn and worn clothes with patches all over them, and there appeared to be two tacks in his mouth.

"Um, hello," Bella told the stranger, "can I get you anything?"

The man only shook his head in response.

'He must be mute,' Bella thought, 'poor thing looks like he's starving. So pale and skinny!'

"Are you sure?" she asked, "you look hungry."

The man sighed and then pointed outside.

It was then that Bella saw the rest of them.

To be continued...