The Explanation

(why do i have this as a screenshot)

"So we live in the Golden City in the Middle East. Our city is ruled by my father, the narcoleptic King Nod. Our city is protected by 3 golden balls, so nothing terrible will happen. But the balls were taken one day, and Zigzag, my father's grand vizier, is also gone. We think he may have taken the balls. And to make it worse, the One Eyes, a one-eyed race of... creatures... are on their way to our city. So we went to the desert to find the Mad and Holy Old Witch, whom my father told us would tell us how to save our city, Tack, Nanny, and I, and Thief followed us. Then we ran into the Brigands. They hadn't seen a caravan in like, 30 years, so we recruited them as his body guards."

"Why?" Penny asked, "they're Brigands."

"We're nice," Roofless smiled.

Penny was not convinced.

"Anyway," Yum Yum continued, "we went and saw the Mad and Holy Old Witch. She told us that Tack could save the city."

"Was that all?" Sam asked, now interested. Mike was frantically scribbling in a notebook, desperate to get everything down.

"No, she told him, 'attack. Attack."

"But how could you attack the One Eyes?"

"That's the point, we don't know," Nanny said, "then she told us to go home."

"And then we said that we could get there quickly," one of the Brigands said, "and we did."

"But in the wrong direction," Yum Yum seethed, "now we're in- oh, where are we??"

"Pontypandy, Wales," Sam said, "so, where exactly is the Golden City?"

"In the Middle East."

"But WHERE in the Middle East?"

Tack shrugged, as if to say, "I don't know."

Elvis and Penny looked at each other with concern. Elvis felt a blush spread over his face.

"So, what exactly are you planning to do?" Steele asked.

"Somehow get back to the Golden City," the princess sighed, "but we don't know how."

"We can help you," Sam smiled, extending a helping hand, "don't worry. I don't bite."

Yum Yum smiled and giggled. Tack looked a little jealous.

"Wait, does this mean that we have to journey all the way to the Middle East?" Elvis gulped, "how are we going to get there?"

"We can take Jupiter!!" Norman said, "and I get to drive it this time!"

"Maybe when you're grown, mate," Tom said, ruffling the little ginger's hair, "just wait until you're as tall as me."

Norman sighed and folded his hands across his chest, "it's not fair."

Mandy put her hands on her hips, "it IS fair, Norman Price!"

"Alright, alright," Steele held up his hands, silencing everyone, "now, when are we going to set out?"

"I suggest we leave as soon as possible," Sam told his boss, "now," he turned to everyone, "pack your bags."

"But-" Elvis started to protest."

"Shhh," Penny put a finger to his lips, and told him sternly, "you don't want the Golden City to be destroyed, do you?"

"Not just that!" Nanny said, "they're going to kill all of us!"

A gasp escaped everyone's lips. Bella fainted, and Trevor caught her in his arms, bridal style. Dilys looked away, clearly jealous.

"Kill us?" Sarah squeaked, "kill all of us?"

"Not you, the people of the Golden City," Yum Yum said, getting a distant and misty look in her eyes, "but it's people nonetheless."

"Oh my gosh..." James gasped, "they don't deserve that!"

"That's why we need to hurry," Sam said, "everyone, return to your houses and pack your bags! Take only a few materials, a few clothes, a toothbrush, deodorant, just the necessities. Hurry!"

"Yes Sam!" everyone saluted the ginger-haired man, and ran off to their respective houses. The Brigands, Thief, Tack, Yum Yum, and Nanny, were left alone, looking awkwardly at each other.

"Well..." Roofless sighed, "this is... awkward."

"Well, at least we have some new friends," one of the Brigands smiled.

"Oh, will ya shut up???" another Brigand said, hitting him on the head, "ya fool!"

A minor fight broke out. Roofless hit them both on the head and loudly yelled at them to shut up. The second Brigand stuck his tongue out at him.

Tack looked around to find Thief, but he was nowhere to be seen.