Character Library

NOTE: This page will constantly be receiving updates as new characters and new information unfold.

Ion[IMAGE SUBJECT TO CHANGE]

Ion
[IMAGE SUBJECT TO CHANGE]

   Ion's mother was a human, and his father was a demon. A love not meant to be, as the father was one day forced to leave his family behind. Ion's mother did her best to raise him well and keep him on the positive side of the Internet, but when Ion eventually left home at the age of 13 to pursue his own life, he saw the world's true face, and it was ugly. Ion watched as cringe and uncivilized behavior grow increasingly more prevalent and normalized in society, until one day, he decided he'd finally seen enough. He gathered his best confidantes and founded the infamous Kek Enforcement Squad (KES).

Powers: Supernatural strength/speed/agility/durability/stamina, accelerated healing, teleportation, devil form, doppelganger
Abilities: Weapons proficiency, marksmanship, martial arts,
Arsenal: Zyglrox (halberd), Zagreus (gauntlets/boots), Michael (shotgun, named after his late pet parrot)

Cynder

Cynder

   The latest addition to the KES, Cynder very quickly proved himself to be a dedicated and super quick learner. He was such a quick learner, in fact, that he was deemed powerful and reliable enough for a solo mission to the Shadow Realm within just 2 years. There, he lost his right leg in a fierce battle with the Bloodseeker, a giant spider shadow who's venom should have spelled certain death for him... but it didn't. Now, he and his sidekick Soul Firey fight alongside the KES crew and continue to grow stronger, as well as slowly discovering the secrets of Cynder's incredible untold legacy. To learn more about Cynder's lifechanging Shadow Realm journey, check out The Libero Archives!

Powers: Supernatural strength/speed/agility/durability/stamina, accelerated healing, original pokémon moves, Soul Firey power channeling and manipulation, wall-crawling/adhesive stick
Abilities: Swordsmanship, marksmanship, martial arts
Arsenal: Scourge (sword), weaponized cybernetic prosthetic leg

Soul Firey

Soul Firey

   Innocent, bubbly, and oblivious to his morbid origin, Soul Firey wandered the Shadow Realm as a lost soul for what would have been his entire life. Fortunately, he was discovered by Cynder, and they became best friends. Now, Soul Firey inhabits Cynder's body and almost never leaves, talking to Cynder and aiding him telepathically. But best of all, he amplifies Cynder's powers with soul fire. Sadly, everyone besides Cynder is unaware of his existence. To learn more about the beginning of Soul Firey and Cynder's friendship, check out The Libero Archives!

Powers: Possession, telepathy, soul fire, power transferring, flight

The Desolator[IMAGE SUBJECT TO CHANGE]

The Desolator
[IMAGE SUBJECT TO CHANGE]

   A Lucario with downright terrifying power and a deep hatred for the shadows... and the inevitable force that controls them. The Desolator willingly trapped himself in the Shadow Realm for all eternity. Always on the hunt, always on the prowl, and always ready for the next time he has to destroy it once more. The only thing they fear is him. Also, he has an AI assistant in his lair called P.U.M.I.

Powers: Supernatural strength/speed/agility/durability/stamina, lifespan immortality, accelerated healing, original pokémon moves
Abilities: Marksmanship, Swordsmanship, martial arts, indomitable rage/will, intimidation
Arsenal: Shotgun, Paradox (energy sword)