🥀Go Go🥀

~In Busan~

Park Jimin was a young exciting boy, who loved adventure

Park Jimin was a young exciting boy, who loved adventure. Being kind to all the people who loved or hated him.

Even though people thought he never had problems or worries, he had them all with anxiety.

He would cry himself to sleep with all the loneliness he felt inside. Being single and gay wasn't easy for him, though he managed showing his fake smiles and laughs.

~In Seoul ~

Min Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia with no feelings unless for his boyfriend Jung Hoseok who are partners in the Mafia business

Even though there boyfriends they still feel like something is missing in there lives.

"Yoonie, I feel empty today." A whining hoseok was speaking. "Me too hobi, let's just head out or something 'hmm' " Yoongi caresses the boys hair who was laying on his lap.

"Yeah let's go." Hoseok jumps and heads to the bathroom.

After hoseok took a bath he saw Yoongi laying on the floor like a dead body.

"Yoonie you're ok right." Hoseok touched his forehead, feeling his temperature that was really high.

"Hoseok I-i can't b-breathe something i-is hurting my th-throat.

Yoongi held his neck in pain, hoseok grabbed his phone and called an ambulance.

After 2 minutes it arrived carrying Yoongi in there, with a pale worried hoseok with him.

-+-+-++-
There in hospital and the doctor comes out from Yoongi's room with a clipboard.

"Jung Hoseok, your boyfriend has a clot in his throat. Has he been shot before?"

"Y-yes...but I thought it was healing already."

"The outside has already been healed just the inside made a clot. He needs surgery but our best doctors are in Busan."

"Please call them, my Yoon can't die." He cried.

"Ok the surgery will be held on 5th October."

"Thank you, may I see him?" the doctor nods as he goes in.

Yoongi was sleeping and had a tube through his neck, you could hear his heavy breathing. Hobi had tears at the edge of his eyes.

"Yoongi hyung you're going to have surgery 2 days from now, I'm scared hyung for the first time. Please don't live me hyung."

He cries holding yoongi's had close to his face and kissing it.

Jimin received a call from a doctor in Seoul.

"Mr Park we need you in Seoul now, we're having a patient who's struggling to breathe. And the surgery is in 2 days."

"Ok, Felix I'll be there." He cuts the call and starts packing.