XII. YOU FEEL SO FAR AWAY

𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 kombucha tea

he hated the color of reddish-brown.

he didn't like watching soccer matches,

all because it reminded him of his former friend.

betrayal, betrayal was the element that ruined his entire canvas. it was never a pleasant feeling. memories feel like weapons at the moment.

why did he even trust that god-forsakken prodigy? were all the gestures all just a lie? did sae use him?

he hated how he was used so easily and he loathed him even more that sae pretended to like him. the signs were very much there. it felt like he was lured into a mouse trap.

his hatred for sae only grew more with time. the more he thought about him; the more he thought of how much he did for him.

why would someone be all affectionate with one just to get hurt at the end? he didn't understand.

was their 'lovestory' doomed from the start? or was he that stupid for falling for a lie? was he that naive?

all this didn't make sense.

★✮★

he felt like his relationship with sae was like a translucent window; you could still see through it, but it was still..blurry. sae felt so close yet so far.

with all the mixed signals that sae was giving him; he truly did feel like he was leading him on. intentional or not it felt like a stab in his heart.

loving sae meant that he was killing himself to stay. though, part of him doesn't regret it.

he believes that he didn't get the chance to know sae better than he currently does.

★✮★

if only he didn't pick up that soccer ball; he wouldn't have met him.

if only he turned away once he met that gaze of his.

maybe he wouldn't have to deal with these messy emotions.

all of it was a lie; a lie that he fell for.

EXTRA / ADDITIONAL TIME:

watching the children that grew from their young years into something more mature gave him a sense of... nostalgia perhaps?

an olive green child watched as his older brother's friend stare off into the distance of the park with a melancholic look. he never gave enough thought of the male's looks. he only ever saw him as sae's friend, however, he seems troubled. he wished he could help..just a little.

A/N: HELP I FORGOT TO POST THIS. ITS NOT LONG BUT I'LL TRY TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER THIS