XI. IS THIS HATRED?

𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 hating everything that reminded him of sae.

was hatred supposed to hurt this much? he didn't know. all he knew was that his best friend had just left, without a care in the world.

some might have viewed it as selfish, but did he not have the right to feel that way?

his emotions were all over the place.

maybe a walk along the park would help.

★✮★

trees, flowers, and the cool wind accompanied him through his walk in the park. it was seemed calming, but something bugged him all the while he was there.

was is it the loud noise not far off?

was the cold of the wind too much?

or was it because something felt missing? or perhaps, someone.

whatever, it didn't matter much. his priority right now was the pretty sunset from above. however, he despised how it reminded him of him.

the walk itself though was okay though.

★✮★

he was in his room, the sight of teal eyes was all he thought about.

he thought all about kombucha tea, soccer, and his kid favorite shows.

what a bittersweet memory.

it all felt unreal to cut off all type of connection he once used to love and cherish,

and once, he felt as if it part of it was his fault for over reacting. maybe, he isn't always right.

he didn't stop to think that maybe sae didn't that a choice when he received the letter, but his parents wouldn't do thatm they're quite supportive on their soccer careers,

but maybe, it was because for the sake of his dream. he didn't understand how it felt like to follow your dreams, with the cost of a person's loved ones. he didn't think he would ever understand, because he wasn't as connected with soccer as much as sae.

he wondered how much he was missing on by not being as hooked on soccer like some other individuals.

but maybe if he did, he would be closer to the prodigy.

EXTRA / ADDITIONAL TIME:

the soft breeze carried the company of the boy who weeped for another. yet to also learn the consequences of abandonment at such a young age, however noone seemed to take him seriously, not even himself.