¤《Chapter 1》¤

Ep 1 : Dear, Zara

AAAAA!!!. scream lady Sarah from inside of her chamber.

She was in so much pain

She was in so much pain. Lord George was worrying about his wife's state. He was in back and fourth outside the chamber, anxiety hits him so hard in the stomach. After a long wait, loud crying was echoeing the hallway. Lord George's face turns very quickly, excited for his third newborn child. The midwife open the creeking wood door, Lord George was waiting with full of excitement for the gender to be reveal.

"Its a girl, my lord". said the midwife.

"Oh thank god its a girl. praised Lord George in so much happy for his newborn.

He quickly went inside the chamber to check on his wife's state and his newborn. When he first saw the newborn, he already fell in love with her. He indeed smile gleefully. She remained silence when Lord George was beside her. Lord George couldn't smile more than ever. Lady Sarah gave the baby to Lord George to be hold. It was like his first time to hold his first child. The baby kept silence when Lord George was holding her in his warm embrace. His heart was already fluttering to see her red-pale face and her bold ginger hair just like her mother.

"Thanks god, she is the most beautiful creation you ever did". praised Lord George.

"What we called this little ones my love" asked Lady Sarah while laying on her bed remained weak after the long-birth.

"Zara, what we called her, after my mother middle name". said Lord George while looking at Zara's blue eyes.

Their eyes were meeting each other, Lord George couldn't hold his tears. Zara kept reminds him of his late mother. He shed tears. He dearly missed her late mother after 5 years leave him all alone in this cruel world.

"Do you love her, George?". asked Lady Sarah while smiling.

"More than anything, my love, she is the key to my happiness". said Lord George while stuttering of his words.

"Nurse, please called for John and Albert, they must see their new sister" asked Lord George.

The two brothers came inside the chamber. They two were very clueless. Lord George presented them the baby. They were smiling at their new sister.

"What is her name, father?" asked John while looking at his father.

"It's Zara, my sweetheart". said Lord George.

Albert was very excited to hold his new sister. Lady Sarah was smiling looking at Albert for how much his face tells that he loves Zara dearly.

"Father, may I hold her?" asked John

Lord George slowly gave Zara to John. John was in so much excitement. Albert couldn't stop looking at his sister. He just adored how cute his little sister is.