3. A Visit Of A Fate

The glorious morning of a very exciting day. Mrs. Hwang was grinning from ear to ear, she cant even keep her feet at a place. From earlier, she has been very busy preparing a table of a mini feast. Even though the visitors would be only three or four people, it cant be helped that she finally prepared a whole table of various food.

She even got her maid to lay one more table just in case they cant get enough space for all the dishes.

"This should be fine." She still hasn't finished grinning.

(Ting tong)

The bell rang like a music. Got her whole heart and body ran to the door as fast as a flash.

"Jinie!" She screams as she saw her son at the door.

A loud scream which caused some damaged to both Hyunjin's lungs and ears.

"You shocked me, mom." Hyunjin stepped back, rubbing his chest to calm himself down.

"Come in, come in, come in!" She dragged the son by his hand inside the house and throw him onto the sofa like nothing.

What a brutal mother.

Hyunjin sat there, blinking confusedly.

"So, in few hours they'll arrived. I've managed to go shop for your clothes. Lets pick them up!" She ruffled through box by box that look very new, fresh out of shop.

"Its not a weddi-"

"It's almost your pre-wedding, so what? Pick one fast!" She firmly lifts Hyunjin's arms to grabbed a few pairs and shove him into the changing nest she made last night.

That wasn't there before.

From 11 a.m to 1 p.m, Mrs. Hwang has been tormenting Hyunjin with all the fitting stuff and not to mention how she did it while bragging about how good her choices were but Hyunjin obviously rebels towards everything she said.

"Haih, mom... Its just a visit of his family. We're not even talking it through yet.. plus, I dont even know who is he." Hyunjin was trying out his tenth clothes.

"Be quiet, and listen to me. You know him. And you'll be glad when you see him, son. I promise you!"

They were talking in between the gap of curtains.

"Come out now!" She can't wait any longer.

A sigh of protest was so loudly expressed by Hyunjin while coming out from behind the curtain.

"Make this the last one please..." He begged with every will he has.

(How he looks)

He left his mom stunned by his dashing looks and hotness

"Wahhhhhh, look at you! This is why you're my son! I gave birth of this thing!" She patted him on the back to his head, wearing a proud face.

"You call me 'this thing'?" Hyunjin shows a disgust all over his face.

Meanwhile his mom didn't show a single care.

(Ding dong!)

"Oh gosh!! That must be them!!!" She jumped a bit before realizing how messed up the living room looks like.

"Oh no...! Raen! Come help me clean this up!" She called for her maid. Its her own fault for getting carried away.

"Dont just stand there like a statue and go get the door! Distract them if you can!" She went crazy with her maid trying to keep up with her who was panicking.

Hyunjin stares at the mom for a few seconds before sighing again. He cant just blindly accepts this ridiculous meeting. But at the same time, he saw how happy his mom was about today so he decided to just follow the flow.

Lazily gets his feet to walk towards the door and slowly opened it without a single energy.

"Hi- Aunt Lina?" His jaw dropped down to the underground.

"Oh, hey dear. How are you? It has been a while, right? I'm sorry we're late."

We? Hyunjin refused to have his hopes up.

"What do you mean,'we'?"

Then Lina just realized that no one's standing behind her.

"Oh! Your uncle is talking to your dad at the pool. Rachel and Victoria couldn't come due to some schedule." She smiled so brightly that it was blinding.

She didn't talked about Felix so he assumed Felix wasn't going to be here.

"Oh... I see. Do come in, Aunty." Hyunjin led her inside, and to his surprised the living room was back to normal and neat.

They did their job faster than he can even imagine.

"Have a sit, Aunty. I will go get mom, fir-"

"Wait, come here. Sit with me." She sat down politely and tapped the empty space beside her as a sign for Hyunjin to sit.

Hyunjin felt confused. Because he knew for sure that Aunty Lina was here as a guest to help mom in finding him a husband.

Well, they're bestfriends. Of course Aunty Lina needed to be here today!

"Um.. What is it, Aunty?" He just stood there feeling awkward.

"Have your bride arrived yet?" Her eyes touched every spaces in Hyunjin's house. Looking for certain someone.

Hyunjin almost choke on nothing hearing the question.

"B..bride?" He tried to act cool.

"Not yet. I think he's still on his way." Says Hyunjin, scratching even though he doesn't even felt itchy.

"Huh? Not arrived yet? Strange.." Lina wrinkled her forehead and resting her chin down on her thumb.

Hyunjin just observing, not daring to ask anything.

"....Aunty?"

Then Lina looked up with such a loud gasp which surprised Hyunjin a bit. His aunty haven't change even a bit.

"He cant be running away?! He left first before us this morning!" She stood up, panicking.

"Running away? Who?" Hyunjin began to panic along with her. Trying to calm her down.

"Fel-"

"Sorry for being late. got stuck in jam. Did I make anyone worried?" A voice spoke up from the door.

Both of Hyunjin and Lina turn to their back and saw a bright beautiful man, standing with a smile at the door.

"There you are!" Lina felt relieved.

Meanwhile, not Hyunjin. Hyunjin doesn't felt relieved at all. He got some weird but mix with good feelings having to see Felix stepping into his house after so long.

But also, something concerns him.

Was the bride they were talking about was....

FELIX?!
.
.
.
.
___________