Just the tip~

Elysia: "Listen up everyone..."

As all the student council members were gathered around.

Elysia: "Today's meeting, we will be discussing the upcoming."

Immediately the pink elf writes the words at white board.

Elysia: "School Festival!"

Shouted by the president as Y/N stares at her like a usual kid filled with so much energy.

Y/N: "Is she always like this?"

Bianka: "Yes... You see Y/N... The school festival at St. Freya is special."

The blonde stated as he turned to her.

Bianka: "Unlike the usual Japanese school. This school is special, and the festival lasts for a week."

Y/N: "A WEEK?! THEN THAT MEANS!"

Rita: "Yes, we'll be busy for a while."

A sigh escaped from his lips, as the drained version of Y/N was triggered. Suddenly slumping his head down at the desk.

Y/N: "Give me a break..."

Lazily, Y/N looks at Elf who has glittering eyes all over, and sense that she is really going to tire him out.

Elysia: "With that being said, can you gives us an examples of activities in a School festival that happens in Co-Ed?".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N now back to his usual self after the discussion was now making rounds around the classes.

He stated that it won't be too much of a difference... Just a brief summary and more activities to be added.

But just the thought of the festival lasting  for a week.

Then the headmaster Theresa Apocalypse must have thought it through.

He should probably ask why.

Elysia: "I don't know the details... But that's what the principal told me."

Bianka and Y/N made it to the third year. And stopped to a certain class...

The newly transfer student. Which is very obvious, due to her school uniform different from Valkyries, as their uniforms are also battlesuits but easy to wear and not a restriction for their movements.

Her purplish eyes locked on to the vice president and treasurer. As the red haired girl walk towards them.

Misuzu: "Good morning to you two."

Greeted by their senior whom they met at New Zealand.

Bianka & Y/N: "Good morning Misuzu-san/senpai."

The second years greeted back as Misuzu found it cute especially to Y/N hearing his voice once again.

Misuzu: "Doing your duties as member of the council. How are your injuries?"

Y/N: "No need to worry senpai... I can move freely, but the doc said i shouldn't overexert myself."

Misuzu: "You always say that Y/N, that's why i worry about your future."

Bianka: "Has he been always like that?"

Misuzu: "Yeah, i once remembered back at the Crimson Night, this numbskull shielded me blocking a high level of magical energy."

Y/N: "Now that's unfair... Please don't talk about that... I learned my lesson."

Pleaded by the male, it is quite embarrassing for him regarding the past.