7

That 90s Hoes

Ashley💞:
wtf is happenin here?

Callie☕️:
i wanna know EVERYTHING

Mace🤩:
I SWEAR IF THE TWO OF U
ARENT DATING

Cecelia:
Nooo we're not dating Mace💀
But guys, I can't really talk rn
Milo is staying over for a while
now... but when I have time I can
give y'all some details

Sam🫐:
You guys kissesd, didn't you?

Cecelia:
...

Ashley💞:
YOU KISSED??!

Callie☕️:
WHAT???

Sam🫐:
I KNEW IT😭😭

Cecelia:
Guys, I really can't
give you all the detail now
but I will😭
All I can say is that we've
decided on being just friends
because it was just the moment

Mace🤩:
Yea... we'll see about
that.
I've heard other things

Cecelia:
?

Mace🤩:
just kidding...

✰✰✰

cecelia

cecelia.leblanc pls

873,927 Likes 78,827 Comments

milomanheim: I took that photo of you and you didn't even tag me? No, I don't love you back 😒🖕
cecelia.leblanc: pleak... pleak😓
user: glee reference??!!

ashleyaufderheide: You have to do a lot of explanation later miss girl... 🤨

jenniferaniston: my beautiful girl😍
(liked by creator)

user: It is sooo obvious that Milo and Cecelia are dating... just confirm it already...
user: IKR!!

sabrinacarpenter: ugh ily smmm😫
cecelia.leblanc: nah love u moreee💜💜

✰✰✰

milomanheim THANK YOU Cecelia, for taking that picture of me😄[tagged: cecelia

[tagged: cecelia.leblanc]

635,726 Likes 46,826 Comments

cecelia.leblanc: You are SO welcome, Milo😆
(liked by creator)

megdonelly: Cecelia, I wanna meet you SO BAD
cecelia.leblanc: ME TOO!! I can't wait to see you soon😭💜💜

user: 😍😍😍😍

user: milo marry me

macecoronel: looking good on that bass

✰✰✰

"I can't wait to start filming soon! It's going to be so much fun!" I exclaimed as Milo and I sat on the terrace.
"Me too. I'm really excited to meet the cast and especially to finally meet Montana. But I'm actually more excited about your release!" Milo smiled at me.
"Oh, I'm excited too! My single even releases like two days before we start filming the new season!"

It's only about one week before we start filming Young Sheldon. I'm excited about the script and if Milo's and my relationship will change due to our romantic interactions which our characters Stella and Francis will have.

In the past few days, we've grown closer and closer. We always did something together, whether it was going on a walk, taking a shopping trip, or just hanging out inside.

Currently, I was in the kitchen, making some pancakes because I was craving them.

"What are you making there?" Milo said as he came up and hugged me from behind.

I shrieked shortly. "Milo, you scared me!" He laughed after my comment. "But to answer your question, I'm making pancakes. Do you want some?"
He nodded, still hugging me as I made some pancakes.

Suddenly, I got a sharp pain in my lower stomach. I groaned, putting my hands on my stomach.

"Everything alright?" Milo asked worriedly.
"Just a stomach ache. Not a problem," I said in pain.
Milo shook his head. "No, it is a problem. Come on, I can finish the pancakes and you can lay in bed. I will bring them to you."
As I didn't want to debate now, I just agreed and went up to my room.

Around 20 minutes later, Milo came into my room.
"Cecelia? Are you asleep?" he asked, and I got up.
"Oh, looks like I took a quick power nap..." I laughed slightly as I went up to walk over to my couch.

As I wanted to tidy my bed, I saw some blood on my sheets.
"Oh, damn it!" I groaned, and Milo turned around.
"What's wrong?" he asked, and I turned around embarrassed.
"I got my period..."
"Oh, that's not a problem, right?"
"My bed is full of blood."
"Well, it's not a lot of blood. But hey, go and clean up yourself, and I can change your sheets and wash them."
"No, you don't have to. It's not your fault."
"Please, I will do anything for you. So, go and clean up yourself!"
I smiled at him as I grabbed some clothes and rushed into the bathroom.

"Thank you, Milo," I said as I came back into my room.
"Always a pleasure. Come here and enjoy the pancakes. I've made them with loveeee," he chuckled.

"Oh, they taste so good!" I said as I ate the pancakes.
"Told you, made with love."
"You can always cook for me now, please."
"I will do anything, lover girl."
I smiled at him as we continued to eat our pancakes.

✰✰✰

We were lying in bed, joking around. Somehow, we started to wrestle. I ended up on top of him, winning the fight...
Then he grabbed me, turned me around so that he was on top of me, and started to tickle me.
"No, stop!" I said while laughing.
He continued to tickle me, and we both laughed the whole time.
Suddenly, we were very close. He looked into my eyes, and I looked into his. Slowly, he stopped tickling me as our eye contact became more intense.

Our faces got closer and closer as we were about to kiss. Suddenly, Milo turned his head away and scratched it.
"I think we should sleep, Cece," he said as he got off me.
"You're right. I'm very tired," I agreed, and we both lay down.
He patted his side, signaling that I should cuddle him, which I did.

"Good night, Cece. Sweet dreams."
"Good night, Zombie Boy."

✰✰✰

A/N:
Okay guys, I'm sorry about this boring chapter 😭
I promise, the next ones will get better but I just had to write a filler chapter🤞

Love y'all and thank you for reading this here💞