Dear diary

"Look the ceiling is a bit moved away, could that be that we can find some more clues?" Jake jumped on a chair and hit the ceiling up so he could get a better look about what's in it. A diary. Annah quickly took the book from him and started reading. "Uhm there are some drawing and some smaller writings and- wait it's starting to form a longer story." Jake leaned over Annah to look at the book "Go back where it starts"

-------------------------------------------------------------

                          Dear diary

2023 January 22

The day is here. I never thought my life would change so much from just a choice. Why did I even come to this school? Why didn't I see the signs? Even at the entrance exam, how did the question 'would you be able to survive in a school for a week?' didn't seem to be of? It doesn't matter anymore, because we are here.

-------------------------------------------------------------

2023 January 24

Hi my name is Lara from the year 2023 10th grade. If you read this you are probably in the same shoe as I am. Let me tell you what do I know so far.

It's day three of the nightmare we are in. The nightmare you probably know about. The curse. If you were lucky enough to find this book at the start let me give you a better look. This school that we are in has a curse that you will only know about if you are in it. Every year, six 10th graders get locked up to solve a mystery of this shitty school. But if you can't solve it within a week all 6 of you will be dead. What's the mystery you may ask? I have no idea. As far as I know I never heard about this, but as I look back almost every year around february and march 6 people left the school that time. Did they? Probably not. The school deleted every information about them and it's like they never existed.

For us this started on the 22th of january. 20 days after the first birthday of our class. I did find some notes from people from previous years and this is the first thing I noticed. The curse starts 20 days after the first birthday of the new year in the 10th grade. Could this be a clue? No idea, maybe. Atleast this gives us a timeline where it starts and ends. The other thing I noticed is there are some papers and notes, but they are well hidden. It's like they didn't want the school to find them so you need to look at the most impossible places. I found a note saying that there is no way out and there is no mystery from the start. But why would a school do such a thing to take 6 students here out of nowhere? Before this event all 6 of us got an email that we've got choosen for a school program, but we have to keep this in a secret and not tell anyone about it. I only knew who got choosed too when I got here. 6 people from our class. It didnt really make sense for any of us why were we the ones that got picked out. It didnt had anything to do with grades or names even the birthdays didnt match up. And not like we were in a friendgroup or something. I only talked to 2 people out of the other 5 before we got here.

The building itself is quite dead right now. No students are here not even teachers. In the lunch area is always filled up with fresh food and drinks so we don't have to worry about that. But we never saw anyone putting anything there, It's like it came from out of nowhere. The entrances are closed down and we couldn't find any way to get out. One thing I did noticed tho is that we get more areas open up day by day. It's like they want us to look trough the whole school. For now we are locked in the gimnasium part, but today the gym area got opened up too. Even with this we only found a very few notes to start everything. But I know something. There is a way out. From all the graduation pitcures on the wall there is one where all 30 students that started the year were on it. So there must be a way out and I'll find it no matter what. And I hope I can help you too to find it.

-------------------------------------------------------------