In the past

2023 January 22

Such a sunny day as I would say, even tho It's January. I have a really good feeling about today. I can finally see who were the 5 other people from my class for this program. I hope It's going to be good, because throwing a day from a school break is quite unlucky. But what can I say? Getting selected for a school program sounds too good to say no.

I walked trough the entrance and a sudden pain hit my head. *Blank*. No idea what happened. I can only feel the cold air passes trough me. I opened my eyes and what I saw kinda shocked me. My classroom. Maybe I just fell asleep before the classes and all of this was a dream. I'm quite known about getting in the school early and falling asleep as soon as my head hits the desk. I tried to grab my phone out of my pocket, but It wasnt there. Where did I put it? No idea. It must be in my jacket. I turned around and started looking trough my pockets. Nothing. It just disappeared. Well that's quite unlucky I have to say. I looked up too see if the clock was working. '9:47'. What the, how in earth is it almost 10 and nobody is here. I quickly got up and looked around the room. It was almost emty. The windows were closed with metals. How did I not notieced that? I quickly got out of the classroom and what I saw shocked me. It was emty. The whole hallway looked dead. I can't hear anything either. My hands were shaking at this point and the only thing I wanted is to go home. Or could this be just a deam? I hit the wall next to me as hard as I could. And no. It's not a dream. 

                            *bang*

A loud noise came from the classroom next to me. My body is shaking like crazy at this point. I sneaked up to the door for a peak. I looked in and I saw a figure. Who was it? I quickly had to get myself together, before getting in the classroom. I kicked the door wide open and I saw him. It was Marcus. I'm not saying I got relaxed seeing him, but atleast someone I know. He is quite dumb I might say but he is a chill guy. I mean as much as I know him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK ARE YOU DOING?" He looked at me with a face which you can only see on a 6y olds face when someone play a ghost on them. Poor guy I didn't mean to scare him.
"Sorry Marcus I didn't mean to scare you. I've just got out in the hallway and the first thing I head was a loud noise from this classroom. And as much as I can say this situation is bizar enough and this was the last thing I needed." He was still a bit mad at me for it, but the sudden realization hit him.
"Do you know why are the windows closed down like this? I was trying to take of the metal parts, but I had no luck so far." He pointed at one of the windows where the glass was broken, but the metal was still there. That must have been the noise I heard.
"Sorry I don't really know anything about the situation either. But the windows in the hallway are closed as well."

As soon as I said this the class speakers started to give out their typical broken noise.
"Test one.. two."
It scared me even more, but the voice was familier.
"Welcome students. Or should I say: Marcus, Adam, Lara, Mary, Henrik and Daria. You were the lucky or unlucky students who got choosen. But don't get me wrong. This ISN'T a school program. Our school is having a hard time these years so we have to make something about it. This year you were the lucky ones who can solve the mystery of this school. What's the mystery? You have to find it out by yourselves. You have a week to solve it otherwise all of you will be dead. Why would we do this to our students? We can't tell you that. But If you manage to solve the mystery we'll let you leave the school. Here are some rules: You can't leave the school, break the cameras, break in any closed areas and you are not allowed to leave any notes for the year after you. We have found some trough the years and we like to say even if you do survive, but you left a note you'll be killed as well. If you break any of the rules, you know what will happen. For now feel free the explore the areas that's open and enjoy the experience. Goodbye"
-------------------------------------------------------------