PREFACE

Silas knew it was wrong.

Maya knew it was wrong.

But it did not stop them.

That day, Months of resistance and drawing boundaries were all forgotten when Maya marched into his office and demanded he either be in an actual relationship with her or forget about her altogether. She was done with the flirting and the little pecks they shared in secret.

She wanted all of it or none of it.

As much as he wanted to turn her away. He couldn't. He had fallen in love. With his student. A nineteen-year-old high school student.

"I crossed a line, kiddo. I can't be with you. I'm sorry. I care about you, but this is for the best. You have your whole life ahead of you, I don't want to ruin it."

"Don't you get it, Silas! I want you! I need you! You don't have to ruin my life. I am yours, Silas."

Silas leapt from his desk. His face was flushed and his fist clenched. He looked around the room before silently bringing his eyes back to her. She looked just as pretty and witty like she did on his first day here. She put in all her effort at impressing him, and although he wasn't initially attracted to her, Silas couldn't resist her in the end.

He Suddenly pulled her by her neck and yanked her head up to meet his gaze.

"Your right. I won't ruin your life. I'll just ruin you. I will make you mine, sweetheart. I will fill up every hole of yours and devour you."

"Then what are you waiting for, Silas"

"You are quite the slut for someone who just turned nineteen," Silas replied as he unbuttoned his suit coat slowly and threw it on his chair. As much as he wanted to demolish her right then and there, they were still in school and although it's late in the evening, he didn't want to take a risk being heard or seen while he fucked a student senseless.

"You do behave like a total oldie for someone who's just thirty" she countered. And that was it. He chuckled and let his intrusive thoughts win. Silas hurriedly closed down the blinds and locked his door before he came forward and got a grip on her hair. Pulling her close to him, he whispered, "Get on your fucking knees, I know how to shut up sluts like you."

Dropping Maya on to the floor. Silas unbuckled his belt in a jiffy and dangled the long piece of leather in his arms before wrapping It around her throat and the rest of it around his palm.

"Take it out" he ordered and take it out she did. Silas's cock was dangling in her face, waiting to be sucked and licked like a lolly. She held it in her palm and licked the tip, which was surprisingly not oozing with pre-cum like they show in porn.

A few unrushed licks and kisses on his cock was all it took for his cock to become hard and to make Silas lose his patience. Gripping the belt, Silas thrust his six-inch cock down Maya's throat and held it there as she gasped and gagged at the intrusion. Slowly he released her head only to thrust in back. This time, more of his cock went in, which meant her throat was slowly relaxing and ready to take all of him.

Silas removed the belt from her throat and pulled her to the couch and sat down, his dick still in her mouth. "You wanted me, now you have me, so try to keep me, Maya". He held Maya by the hair with his hands on either side of her head and made her suck him by slowly and gently thrusting her face into him, not wanting to hurt her. But Maya was a true slut apparently, cause within a minute, she started sucking him off on her own.

Her head fiercely bobbled up and down his cock without him guiding her. Clearly in an attempt to not lose her beloved lover.

Maya's long black hair got caught in the act, sticking on to her juicy lip gloss that was currently everywhere but her lips. Her spew of hot saliva mixed with the lip gloss glistened on Silas's cock in the dim office light. He was amused at her perseverance in pleasuring her. He hadn't meant what he said earlier about her trying to "keep him". Not only that, but he knew he could never let go of her. Sex meant nothing to him. Well, not nothing, but he prioritized other things.

Maya was great at blowing him off, but not great enough to make him cum yet. And the poor girl was clearly struggling a few minutes into this endeavor and Silas, being the sweetheart he was, stopped her with a little pat on the head. He pulled her up from the floor and made her sit on him. Their faces so close their noses touched. Their eyes locked on each other, Silas kissed her on the lips. She kissed back, It was a sweet kiss. She didn't expect it to be so sweet. She thought he would be rough. She liked it rough. But Silas' lips caused her heart to flutter. She was finally with the man she crushed on hard, and he liked her back, too.

Overcome with emotion and a mix of horniness, Maya kissed harder. Her long nails digging into his neck while he fondled her curvy ass, and then it happened, Maya bit into his lips. Hard enough to make him gasp softly. She immediately pulled back and saw a drop of blood pool out.

"I'm so sorry. I-i- I got carried away. I-I", Maya almost cried in horror and embarrassment.

Silas let out a chuckle and wiped the blood away. "You like it rough, don't you?"

Maya nuzzled herself into his neck, wishing she could disappear.

"Well, Maya, I'll forgive you this one time, but let me warn you, the only person allowed to do the biting here is me. Okay, sweetheart?"

Maya nodded.

Silas suddenly stood up, carrying Maya up, only to throw her back down on the couch and kiss her, roughly this time. She was over her period of embarrassment and was horny again, "Fuck me, Silas. Take me. Please"

Silas did not answer back. Instead, he caught both her arms and pinned them above her, climbing on top of her. Maya squirmed underneath him. With One hand holding her hands down, he slowly unbuttoned her shirt with the other hand. His hands, precise with years of experience, pulled out the tucked in shirt from her skirt. Her nipples hard and erect pointed out through her skimpy lace bra. The black lace clearly showing her smooth pale breasts. Her areola and nipples were a dark shade of brown unlike any other girl he's ever been with.

Silas immediately goes to work staring with little flutters of kisses all over her neck, occasionally sucking in hard. Sometimes suddenly nibbling her skin while his free hand roughly massaged her plump boobs. A Few minutes later he was ready to tear her bra off and mark her alabaster breasts with his teeth, but they were disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Sir, are you in there"

Oops.