〖#2〗" Half-truth"

The place where Yanqing was right now seemed so weird

The place where Yanqing was right now seemed so weird. He found himself in a blank, empty space of unknown origin—well... almost empty. There was another figure beside himself that stood in front of him. The figure was in the shape of a human, as tall as he was (not that tall), with very long hair and a horn... What is this creature? And why is his own body filled with unbearable anger?

He can't think about anything. Was this really happening? For some reason, he felt extreme hatred towards the creature in front of him. That feeling ate him from inside. Without a single thought, he reached for his sword, which was right behind him. He took it, pointed his sword at the creature's head, and then he attacked with brutal force.

- "A̱̠̖̠͕̘̎̄̄̾̋H̤͇͖̯̠͕͍͎͉̜̮͆͂̆̈͊͌̑̀̉̐͂̇ͅ!͓͕̪̤͇̫͛͒͛͂"

....

He woke up. Was it just a dream? He took a deep breath to calm himself down. Why did he have a dream like that? Was it just his mind's fiction? Or his own memory? He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't notice the presence before him.

- "Ahem."
A squeaky voice exclaimed.

Yanqing - kinda surprised by someone's presence, turned his head towards the voice, and then he recognized the person before his eyes. 

"Is it that weird that someone finally decided to show up? Know that I'm only here with some information you desperately need to know; I didn't manage to find any time to do that yesterday since we didn't expect you to wake up so early, but I finally found some time today. Amazing, isn't it?"

Purple-haired, and child-looking Bailu said.

- "Woah! You got a bit taller, Mr. or Miss. Plant!"
The sleepy boy answered.

Bailu's expression turned into one of an anger and disbelief.
- "Do I really look like a plant to you? Never mind, I don't know if you're delusional, or you can't think clearly after just waking up, so I shouldn't judge."
The healer lady commented.

The boy rubbed his eyes gently and then looked at the girl.
- "Oh... Healer Lady? Good morning...?"
Yanqing replied, slowly returning to his normal self.

Bailu approached the blonde boy and hit his head lightly with the hair tie. The golden-eyed boy got visibly confused but managed to catch the hair tie at the last second.

- "Your hair is so long. I don't want you to accidentally slip on it. You could harm yourself"
She remarked.

- "You do have a point..."
The blonde boy used the hair tie to tie his hair so he could at least walk without much worry about slipping accidentally.

After a while, he looked at the Healer Lady once again, waiting for her to speak up again. Bailu cleared her throat, and then she approached the boy with a paper of some kind.