My Summer of LOVEs (Part 4)

Cyn: Erica!   Erica!  Come quick!

Erica: Yeah!  What?  What is it?

Cyn: Erica!   Hurry!

Erica: What's the matter, Cyn?

Cyn: (Erica is somewhere in the house and I'm calling her to come to where I am quick. I do not think I have any emergency, but I know I'm in the bathroom)

Erica: Cyn, what is it?  Where are you?

Cyn: (Erica enters the bedroom, shouting for me with concern in her voice. As if right on cue, I come out of the bathroom, with only a white towel wrapped around my freshly-bathed body. Erica is wearing a white apron written something on it that I cannot quite read. She looks like she was busy cooking up something in the kitchen, and the apron is making her look very sexy. I slowly unwrap the towel from my body and let it drop to the floor, letting Erica see all of me, in my birthday suit. Erica stops in her tracks and her jaw drops, and she just stares at me, at my body from head to toenail, and I let her enjoy the view... loving that I have such an effect on her)   Don't you like what you see?

Erica: Cyn! I ... I LOVE what I see... are you kidding me?!

Cyn: Then why are you way over there and I'm way over here?

Erica: Cyn, are you sure?  Are you ready for this?

Cyn: Come here and let's find out! (Speaking in a husky, sexy voice) (Erica walks towards where I am and stands in front of me looking at me with love and desire in her eyes. Then, she shoves me onto the bed, lies on top of me and looks into my eyes like she is seeking confirmation to proceed. Seeing no hesitation from me, she starts kissing me like her life depended on it. I reciprocate and kiss her back with as much desire if not more. Our tongues find each other and do their own tongue dance. She starts kissing my neck, then her lips move lower and place soft tiny kisses around the areola of my breasts, teasing me. I can hear myself moan so loudly)   Ohh, Erica! Yeah! Please... Erica! Yes, baibe!     (Erica's lips are just about to kiss my erect nipples and I'm moaning with expectation when I hear a noise that startles me, causing me to wake up)   What the f**k!

Erica:  (I'm slowly waking up from sleep and the first thing I notice is that one of my hands feels numb and tingly. It takes me a second to realize that Cyn slept, and is still sleeping, on my hand and that is the reason for the numbness, and suddenly nothing else really matters. My plan did work, Cyn slept in my bed and in my arms. I reluctantly but carefully remove my hand from underneath her and just stare at her, beautifully, stunningly, sleeping peacefully. She looks like she is having pleasant dreams because she is smiling. After watching her sleep for a couple of minutes, I literally drag myself out of bed before I wake her up with tiny kisses on every part of her body. I decide to go get her breakfast ready, just like I had promised her.

As I'm walking out of my bedroom, I hear Cyn moan and I could have sworn she called out my name. I stop and look at her and she is wriggling in my bed. I then hear her say my name yet again. This time I am one hundred percent sure I heard correct. She even whispers out "baibe" and I wonder if she is calling me that in her dreams! Wait a minute, could Cyn be having a sex dream with me in it? She has to be. Why else would she be tossing and turning and moaning and saying my name out loud? This has to be the most exciting thing ever to witness. I guess my charm has worked and Cyn wants more than just a small piece of this sweet pie that is Erica Mena! Now, if only I could transport myself into her dream world to see what she is dreaming about me? But, hey, I must be working on her some intense moves to stimulate such loud moans.