Chapter Twenty five

Eva's Pov

I sat on my bed, sobbing. He was my everything. I loved him more than anything in this world.

I ran my hand through my messy hair,"Fuck". Hailey walked in,"River and I are going out. I'll see you later?".

It wasn't long after they left that Adam came in. "Eva?. You good?".

I scoffed,"Does that really matter to you?. You called me dirty. You brought me down in front of everyone. How am I supposed to like you after that?".

He ran his hand through his messy brown hair,"I'm sorry. I just needed to get my anger all out. I..."

"I'm not a cheat. I'm not a slut. Do you think I'm one just because I sleep with you?. I feel like I'm nothing in your eyes".

He reached out to me  but i moved away from me. "I thought you were better than other guys. You just had to  prove me wrong".

"I don't know how to make it up to you. I'm sorry. I never wanted this to happen to you. I'm sorry".

I chuckled,"It's not your fault. It's mine because I spread my legs wide open for you. I let you mess with my head but not anymore. I'm not going to lie you fuck with my head. We're done".

"Ba..." "Get out. Leave right now. I don't want anything to do with you. JUST GET OUT".

Adam's POV

Maybe I deserved what she's giving me and maybe I didn't. Hilary planned all of this. She planned to hurt my girl because she wanted me.

Guilt hooked in my throat. I was responsible for the tears in her eyes. I took another sip of my beer as I watched the strippers.

I winced as I recalled how she begged me to believe her words. I recalled the treatment Henry gave her and how I tolerated it.

I didn't deserve her forgiveness. She has every right to hate and never want to be with me.

I miss her. I miss her laughter. I miss watching her smile. I miss the taste of her meal. I missed her being underneath me. I kept shoving the question that keep arising in my head away. Was this just sex?.

Eva's Pov

I slammed my locker shut as I glared at Adam  who was approaching me. I was done with him and I meant it.

"Eva can we talk?. I really need to speak with you. Please". I ignored him and kept walking.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the Chemistry lab. "Are you crazy?. Why did you bring me here?".

His eyes softened a bit,"I just want five minutes of your time. Please, just five minutes".

I nodded and he held my hands,"I'm sorry. I know I wronged you. I let them walk over you and I destroyed our bond. I'm sorry. I just couldn't.... Couldn't believe that you'd leave me for Jeremy. I still defended you behind your back. I'm sorry".

I wanted to walk out but I couldn't move from where I stood. "You slept with her".

He cupped my cheeks,"No I didn't. I was angry that you could move on from me with Jeremy. I wanted to make you jealous. I didn't want you to know I was hurting. I'm sorry".

I searched his eyes and all I saw was regret. "It's fine". He smiled at me,"Really?".

I nodded and he claimed my lips pulling me closer to him. As we kissed, one question kept ringing at the back of my head, does he love me too?.

A/N: Well, no one should come after me please.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Who knows I may as well finish this book before my break😂

Vote!!!!. Please vote.

It makes me know you actually like the book when you vote.