Chapter 2

Andy’s POV

Wes’s face paled, his eyes wide.
In a panicked voice he whispered.
“What? What do I do? Crap, crap.”
As he mumbled, my grip on his arm tightened causing him to whine.
“Hospital.”
Understanding covered his face as he wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up bridal style as he all but ran towards the door.
Yelling for Logan in a frantic voice.
Within seconds Logan and Alexi rushed to us, Logan’s eyes darkening at Wes as he carried me in his arms. His eyes cleared with one word from Wes.
“Baby.”
All three men ran towards the hospital, Wes last with me still in his arms.
We arrived at the pack hospital just as another contraction speared through me.
“This can’t be normal.” I all but screamed as I gripped Wes’s arm.
Dr Hope ran up to us, a smile covering her face as she took in the scene in front of her.
She led us into the birthing suite, motioning for Wes to put me on a gurney. He complied instantly, softly laying me down.
Logan was at my side as soon as Wes moved away, his hand gripping mine.
“We’re having a pup.”
A growl slipped through me as another contraction hit.
“We?”
Logan’s eyes widened as he stuttered out. “You, you’re having a baby.”
Alexi laughed, still standing at the end of the bed. As the Doctor moved to examine me, I stopped her.
Growling at my brother. “Get out.”
His laughing died as he looked up at me. “Why?”
“Out, now.”
Without another look back, he turned and rushed out the door.
There’s no way in hell, my brother is watching a baby come out of my vagina, I don’t care how close we are.
Dr Hope gave a light chuckle as she moved to examine me, she was silent for a few minutes before looking up at me.
“You’re fully dilated, almost time to push. Alpha, keep hold of her hand.”
With a nod, Logan’s grip on my hand tightened.
“You got this little one, just squeeze my hand.”
Another contraction hit and my grip tightened.
Logan whined as he released my hand.
Oops.
He’ll live, I’d like to see him push out a baby if he struggles with holding my hand.
Dr Hope’s eyes met mine as she bit her lip, holding in a chuckle.
Avoiding both our gazes, Logan gripped my hand again.
“Okay, on the next contraction, you can push.”
It didn’t take long for another contraction to hit, gripping Logans hand, I pushed, ignoring the pain coursing through me.
Sparks cascaded over the curtains, making Dr Hope jump.
“Sorry.”
Her eyes met mine and she smiled. “Don’t be, we should have expected something like that.”
As another contraction hit I pushed again.
The sound of crying filled the room as Dr Hope grabbed a blanket.
“It’s a girl.”
Tears stung at my eyes as she handed me a tiny bundle of blankets.
“She’s beautiful.”
Logan kissed my forehead as he looked down at our daughter.
Daughter, I have a daughter.
A beautiful, tiny daughter.
“Do you have a name picked out already?” Dr Hope asked as she cleared up the room.
I smiled at her. I hadn’t known for sure, not until I saw her.
“Amara.”
Logan smiled down at me. “After your birth mother? I think it suits her.”