Chapter 6

Andy’s POV

As soon as Wes left, I ran to the nursery. Anxious to see my daughter. My nerves were fried from being away from her for so long.
In less than a day, I’ve become completely addicted to my adorable, perfect baby.
Once I made it to the crib, I looked down at the baby, her big blue eyes meeting mine.
“I missed you, baby girl.”
A light chuckle from the doorway had me turning.
Leant against the doorframe was my too-hot-to-be legal mate.
“Seems we both had baby withdrawal.” He whispered as he came to stand beside me, his arms wrapping around my stomach, hugging me to him.
He stared down at Amara with so much adoration and love that it warmed my heart.
Our little family was beyond perfect.
“She’s perfect.” I whispered.
With a hum of agreement, he placed a kiss on the top of my head.
“We should go, she’ll never go back to sleep with us here.” I said, hating the truth of my words.
Reluctantly, he nodded.
His fingers laced with mine, as he led me out of the room.
Instead of going back downstairs, he turned and headed in the direction of our room.
Stepping inside, he closed the door, locking it behind us. With a raised brow, I turned on my mate, waiting for an explanation.
“I just wanted some alone time with my mate.”
My wolf purred as his eyes trailed my body, darkening to black before meeting my eyes again.
As I turned towards the entrance bathroom, he let out a growl.
“Where are you going, little one?”
Smirking, I looked over my shoulder.
“I’m feeling dirty, I think I need a shower.”
Slipping out of my jeans, I said. “Are you coming handsome?” over my shoulder.
I didn’t have time to get to the shower before a naked Logan turned me and lifted me, wrapping my legs around his hips.
With a growl, his hands roamed my body as he walked us into the shower.
Turning the faucet on without stopping his assault on me.
The hot water cascaded over my head as his lips found mine. Lifting me, he positioned himself beneath me, letting out a growl as I slid over him.
Filling me completely, more than I’ve ever been before. The sheer length of him made it impossible for him not to hit my G-spot with every movement.
His hips began thrusting, in and out painfully slowly. He brought himself out until he had almost left me and then back in.
My hips began to buck, trying to speed up.
Moaning from the friction, he trailed kisses down my neck, his teeth grazing my skin.
His hands went underneath me, gripping my ass. Holding me in place as he quickened his pace.
Moaning, I tried to keep up with his thrusts, unable to match his speed. I relaxed in his arms, allowing him to use me anyway he wished.
A moan left me as I shattered around him, my walls tightening on him.
With a groan, he filled me. Warmth coated my insides as he rested his head on my shoulder, his breath tickling my neck.
“I love you little one.”

By the time Amara was asleep, the sun had long set. Turning to Logan I said.
“It’s a beautiful night for a run.”
His eyes instantly darkened, his wolf reacting to my words.
My own wolf was howling in my head.
Since we mated, so much has happened that prevented us from shifting together.
First, I was kidnapped, then in the hospital and then I was still healing.
By the time we could do the last step in the mating process, we found out I was pregnant and I couldn’t shift.
Mating wolves have an order in which to complete the mating process.
First, they meet, then they mate and mark one another and lastly, they allow their wolves to do the same. To mark each other to bond themselves together completely as well.
Without hesitating he grabbed my hand and all but pulled me out of the packhouse and towards the trees behind.
We both undressed, piling our clothes on a branch, and shifted.
The two wolves stared at each other before my wolf nipped at Logan’s leg and sprinted into the trees daring him to chase her.
She kept running, maneuvering through trees until she reached a large stream.
Making sure to go through the deepest water, masking her scent before she ran into the trees on the other side.
It took a while but eventually the sound of rustling leaves caught her attention.
Logan’s wolf burst through the trees, knocking us to the ground.
With his paws pressed on us, holding us in place he placed a triumphant lick along my wolf’s face.
The two wolves settled, accepting one another under the light from the moon.