Chapter 25

Please vote before reading. Enjoy :)

Target: 100+ Votes

Yesterday, we had the sangeet and everyone was exhausted

Yesterday, we had the sangeet and everyone was exhausted. Despite that, the day was fantastic, and we all had a lot of fun. I feel thankful that everything went smoothly yesterday, but I also hope that everything will be perfect on her wedding day.

The clock struck 11 am, marking the beginning of a new day. After a series of exhausting events, my friends and I decided to indulge in a long and much-needed sleep. As the day progressed, we eagerly anticipated the upcoming cocktail party. The thought of mingling with like-minded individuals and savouring delicious drinks filled us with excitement.

The event was taking at the same palace, but Rayan refused. He said the cocktail party is just about friends and cousins, not elders. 

Mehra uncle had a farmhouse property in Udaipur so they booked that for us. My team was at the farmhouse, preparing for the party. working on my orders. I was passing every order on the phone call.

We had a full night plan ready. To dance, sing, and drink. Living our life tonight.

At night...

As we were preparing to leave the grand palace, I adorned myself in a stunning, backless silk gown that exuded sensuality. The vibrant red hue of the dress complemented my complexion beautifully, while the intricate design showcased my alluring figure. Adorning my neck was a luxurious diamond pendant that sparkled under the light, while a matching bracelet adorned my wrist. My hair was styled in loose, cascading curls that added a touch of glamour to my overall appearance. I felt confident, beautiful, and ready to take on the world.

 I felt confident, beautiful, and ready to take on the world

I stepped out of my room and made my way down the hallway. As I approached the common area, I could hear the sound of voices chatting and laughing. The atmosphere was lively and filled with positive energy. A group of people, including Rayan and Shanaya, arrived and everyone gathered around them, exchanging compliments and pleasantries. 

Soon after, we all made our way to our cars, with our bodyguards accompanying us to ensure our safety. The feeling of security was comforting, and I felt grateful for the precautions taken to keep us safe.