003

Nyari laughed with her friend, Ciana, as they watched, Friday

Nyari laughed with her friend, Ciana, as they watched, Friday. Nyari ended up reconnecting with all her friends that she ended up distancing herself from while being with Kentrell. The distancing wasn't intentional, it kind of just happened but she definitely regretted it.

Kentrell had been on tour for about a month and a half. Just as Nyari expected he didn't keep the communication steady like he said he would nor did he come see her. She spent her time being sad about it but her friends kept her so busy now that she barely had time to be sad. She still occasionally wondered what would happen once Kentrell was back from tour and came home to see all of her things gone.

Nyari had moved out and got her own apartment. She was currently in the process of finding a roommate so she could save her money. She still had money from Kentrell but she wanted to start a business for troubled kids with that money so she planned to leave it untouched until then.

Ciana looked over at Nyari, seeing her in deep thought "Ny I just know you not over there thinking bout that man". Ny slid off the couch "I ammmmm". Ciana laughed, shaking her head at her "Yep we going out". Ny laughed, shrugging "Aight lemme call the girls".

Ciana waved her off "I'll handle all that. You just go get dressed Miss Gworl". Nyari playfully frowned "Miss who?" making the both of them laugh. Ciana shook her head at the both of them "Girl go get dressed". Nyari rolled her eyes "Alright. Alright. Alright".

Nyari then went into her room before going into her closet and skimming it to see what she wanted to wear. She ended up deciding on a pink matching set. It was cute and comfortable plus she could shake her ass if she wanted to.

After she was dressed, Ciana entered her closet "Ouuu I see you got allat ass out tonight. I'm finna go home real quick and get dressed tho". Nyari shook her head "Girl if you don't just wear something outta here". Ciana questioned "You sure?". Nyari waved her off "Girl yes. Pick whatever you want". Ciana smiled "Thank you girl". Nyari nodded before exiting the closet to do her hair and makeup.

She did a soft beat on her face before quickly running a flat iron through her bundles even though it was already straight but she wanted her hair to look fresher.

She took a couple pictures in her mirror before going to check on Ciana. She nodded at her outfit choice "You look the fuck good boo". Ciana smiled "No bitch that's you". Nyari chuckled "No bitch that's US! Lemme take your pictures".

After a few minutes of them taking pictures of each other, they both posted them before leaving her apartment.

nyari777