005

Von picked up his phone "Hey Siri, Call my baby"

Von picked up his phone "Hey Siri, Call my baby". He laughed as Siri spoke "Calling 'My Baby Red heart'". He waited as it rung before smiling as she picked up "Hey baby. You ready?". She responded "Hey pa. Yes I'm ready". He nodded in approval "Okay I'm on my way".

Nyari rushed as she hung up because she actually wasn't ready. She was currently trying to cut bangs in wig but it was her first time doing it so she was doing it as slowly as possible so she wouldn't cut too much. Once she felt like the bangs were the right length, she flat iron them before also flatironing the rest of her. She did small curls at her end though and brushed them out to make them look soft.

She stood as she heard a knock from her door, knowing it was Von. She was already dressed so she was ready to go. She just needed to put her heels on. She smiled as she opened the door and hugged Von "Hey baby I missed you". He chuckled "I was here a few hours ago but I missed you ma".

He pulled back from her, looking over her outfit "Damn you look good". She smiled, softly pressing her lips against his "Thank you pa. You look good too. Can you help me out my heels on?". He nodded, making her grab his hand and lead him to her room. She handed him the heels before sitting on the bed.

He kneeled down, helping her slide her feet into the knee high boot heels. He kissed her thigh once they were on before standing and helping her up. He chuckled at her new height "You still shorter than me with these tall ass heels". She smiled, shrugging "As I should be. Take my pictures please?". He rolled his eyes, nodding even though he knew this would take forever.

nyari777

>>swipe>>

>>swipe>>