𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴

‎༺☆༻
Hello There!

Welcome to,
Her Deep Emotions

‎༺☆༻
So before I begin with the book, I would like to inform about you things to you all.

I have been writing poetry from past 1 year, and poetry is such a beautiful art because when you have something in to share or to express and you can't speak or express your emotions, poetry expresses your feelings really well. Those words go really deep in one's heart. Thus, Poetry is something which heals my heart.

☞ I always wanted that my poetries should reach to people and people should read it. I always used to write in my notes app, but never had a faith even and myself to show them to anyone. It is because, my poetries are about myself. I always right what I feel or to what I go through.

☞ As I told you I have never uploaded by writings on any app or on any platform, so I am nervous about this yet I am happy but please be kind to me. I don't say that you cannot correct my mistakes but please help me kindly. *puppy eyes*

☞ I request you all not to copy my writings in any other book or try to uploaded on any other platform. If I will see my poetries with someone other's credits, I will not accept that and strict actions may be taken.

This book can be relatable to the people who go through a lot of things in one go. If you want to meet a happiness of your life then you have to suffer with the sadness of a life too!

☞ Her Deep Emotions is a book which conveys a message about your mental health. When you have a bad day, do you feel joyful or happy? No, right? It gets in your nerves. You think about it continuously. There are many things which trigger your mental health. And the poems under this book express all of them.

If physical health matters, then mental health matters too! It should not be ignored. You never know what someone is going through deep inside. Check up on them, ask them if they are okay, be a support for them. They may need someone for some support and a little help.

If you want to know more about the book in detail, please go and read the story description. I request you all not to start reading the book before reading the story description.

Thank you so much!

Copyright © by laavishh_writes

༺☆༻

The book is releasing on 10th March, 2024!