Final Chapter: I Love You

With Denji and Power, you were fighting a group of Devils.

"This is taking too long. Time to try something."

You held your hand up and gestured akin to igniting a lighter. You transformed into your Fire Hybrid form, with flames coming out of every part of your upper body.

You charged with Denji and began massacring the Devil.

Power: "Hey, don't hog them all!"

As she chased after you, you and the others began to kill the Devils and compete for who gets the most kills.

"Burn, Fuckers!"

The fight lead to an entire district being covered in blood and flames.

"We are going to be in a heap of trouble for wrecking the city more than usual."

Power: "Might as well enjoy the fighting while we still can."

Denji: "Yeah!"

"Well, you only live once."

The three of you continued killing the devils and Himeno appears, using part of the Ghost Devil to kill a few.

Himeno: "Mind if I join?"

"Why not?"

You continued killing the Devils and manage to eliminate all of them. After returning to headquarters, as expected, you were yelled at for causing so much damage. But afterwards, you went to a restaurant and ordered food and drinks.

You, Denji, and Power all downed your drinks as Himeno looked on in amusement.

Denji: "I haven't fought that hard since I took on the Eternity Devil."

Power: "Yeah, I'm still amazed that you fought for three days straight. The Eternity Devil even let you kill him to stop the pain."

"At least you're not stuck in an endless loop anymore."

Himeno: "Yeah, until the Eternity Devil reincarnates and returns. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

Denji and Power finished their food and left together as you and Himeno finished your drinks and head home as well. After reaching her apartment, you watched TV together.

Himeno: "Y/N, would you think of this as living life to the fullest?"

"I do. I like to enjoy both the big things and the small ones. And I made awesome friends."

Himeno: "That's good."

"Also, I met you."

Himeno: "Stop, you're making me blush."

"Well, I felt embarrassed for acting meek a few days ago, so I figured I'd try something I should've done in the first place."

Himeno chuckled.

Himeno: "I know. Honestly, I'm glad to enjoy my life while I still can. Because I have you."

"To us making the most of the time we have."

Himeno: "Yeah."

You/Himeno: "I love you."

You and Himeno kiss.