001

prologue

in the dining room of elysian crest academy, the members of blackpink—jennie, rosé, lisa, and jisoo—gathered around a table, their plates filled with an array of delicious food. despite the tension surrounding the upcoming trials, they found solace in each other's company, laughter and chatter filling the air.

jennie glanced around the table, a small smile playing on her lips as she listened to her friends share stories and jokes. however, her keen eyes caught a glimpse of movement in the shadows, a figure lurking in the corner of the room.

furrowing her brow in concern, jennie discreetly nudged rosé, nodding towards the shadowy figure. "do you see that?" she murmured quietly, her voice barely above a whisper.

rosé followed jennie's gaze, her eyes widening as she spotted the mysterious figure. "who do you think that is?" she whispered back, her voice tinged with a mix of caution and curiousity.

before she could respond, lisa leaned in, her eyes narrowing as she studied the figure. "i don't know, but something feels off," she said, her voice low but determined.

jisoo, ever the voice of reason, spoke up next. "we should find out what they're up to," she suggested, her tone calm but resolute.

with a silent nod of agreement, the four friends rose from their seats, their movements purposeful as they made their way towards the shadowy figure.

as they approached, the figure turned to face them, their features hidden beneath the hood of their cloak. "you shouldn't be here," they said cryptically, their voice echoing in the empty corridor.

jennie stepped forward, her gaze steady as she faced the hooded figure. "and why not?" she asked, her tone firm but unyielding.

the figure hesitated for a moment before responding, their voice tinged with urgency. "because danger is coming," they warned, their words hanging heavy in the air.

before jennie could press for more information, the figure vanished into the shadows, leaving the 4 friends members standing alone in the empty corridor.

with a shared glance, they knew that they couldn't ignore the warning. whatever danger lay ahead, they would face it together, united in their determination to protect their school and their world from harm.

A/N: im so sorryyy ik this is super short lmao but i promise its gonna get better 😭 this chapter is basically just an introduction, but i hope you liked it

A/N: im so sorryyy ik this is super short lmao but i promise its gonna get better 😭 this chapter is basically just an introduction, but i hope you liked it. side note, this is a slow burn book so things are gonna progress at a slow pace. once again, comments, theories and criticism are highly appreciated 🤍 tysm for reading love you all mwah