[ i ] | New Guy

Hey there guys!
This book has some undertones, sexual parts sometimes, dw I'm still a noob and i'll mostly avoid it. Kind of mafia part here and there but basically focused on Collage, sports and shooting criminals :]

Hope you guys enjoy this ;3

-----------------------------------

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 -- 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞

    Kai winked at himself in the bathroom mirror and flirted with his reflection, "Hey handsome~" he smirked and fixed his hair. His reflection stared at him as he bashed his eyes flirty like. Kai was a Korean- Japanese brunette with sharp hazel eyes, pointy chin and thin lips. He had a subtle tan over his pale skin, standing tall at 5' 11' he was pretty tall for his family which had it's own advantages. He wasn't muscular on the outside, with slender arms and fast legs Kai looks handsome but he could lift pretty heavy things if he wasn't to, credit to occasionally working out.

    Ok, enough about him. Let's get back into the story;

    After he finished fixing everything up, his phone acted up, indicating a text. He picked it up and scrolled up, it was his adoptive brother, Lloyd.

--------

Lloyd lil' baked beannn:
›Get over here now!!

Kai da fire lordd:
›What happened to hi hello??? 😂

Lloyd lil' baked beannn:
bruh

›some girls asked me for your number for the third time now!

Kai da fire lordd:
›damn, I'm just so ripped hehe

Lloyd lil' baked beannn:
idgaf 🙄

Kai da fire lordd:
›rude

Lloyd lil' baked beannn:
come here before class starts for both of our sakes or else I swear they'll follow me everywhere!😡

Kai da fire lordd:
›aw, Lloydie is scared of girls!!😏

Lloyd lil' baked beannn:
I hate u

Kai da fire lordd:
right back at ya bud

omw

--------

    Kai chuckled and slid his phone into his back pocket and exited the toilet and started making his way to where Lloyd usually sits; the library.
Lloyd waved him over has he emerged into the bookworm's paradise. Sure enough, there were about four girls waiting next to him, two blondes, a ravenette and a brunette. Jackpot in Kai's mind.

    He smirked and winked, trying to flirt. Of course his charms worked and all the girls turned bright red, Lloyd rolling his eyes at the back.
"Hey ladies, what's this?" He kept his hand on a table. The brunette nudged one of the blondes, whom Kai recognized as a girl named Tiffany. He had seen her in a few of his classes before and he knew that she was his age. But her personality was... Eh.. maybe a one night stand worthy.

    "H-hi uhm... We probably haven't talked yet,"
    "I guess not, Tiffany~" Kai said in a flirty tone. The girl went red in the face again and she almost dropped her phone. "O- oh we've met!" She squeaked. Kai chuckled and held out his hand, Tiffany flinched and Kai smirked, "you wanted my number right? Or was a wrong..."
    "N- not at all, here" she handed him his phone and Kai typed in the number and faced it with his name and didn't forget to add a heart at the end and handed it to her.