Nine

"Get in the car Mya." Cairus commands as soon as he gets out of his car.

"Whi do you think you are?" I ask him and he snickers.

"Oh my God,why?" Ezra says and covers his face with his palms.
I look at him and then at the brute in front of me.

"I won't repeat myself Mya,get in the fucking car." He says through clamped teeth.

I intentionally turn to face Ezra and then I kiss him on the cheek.

"It was nice talking to you today,I hope you get well soon." I say and he nods.
"Don't go." Ezra says and holds my hand.

I wish I could,I wish I could stay and talk to this charming boy who is willing to sacrifice his job for me to get a takeaway of my steak.

"No time,bye Enzo." Cairus says and carries me onto his shoulder.
I yell and try to get down by hitting him at his back but it doesn't work.

"Let go of me!" I scream when he turns and takes me to his car.

"Hi." He says and flashes his most charming smile.
I feel my heart flutter but I look past that and try to remember why I'm angry at him.

"Fuck you." I say and cover my face with my hood.

"I would fuck me too princess." He tease and begins to drive.
"Where are you taking me?" I begin to panic when he hits the accelerator pedal.

"Trust me." He smirks and I feel my breathing hitch.

"I dont trust you. Where are you taking me?!" I shout and open the door, causing me to roll out of the car and down the hill.

It's a miracle a car didn't roll over me.

言╬

Shit.

This girl is crazier than I thought.

I immediately stop the car and get out to see if she's hurt.
Luckily,she didn't roll any further but she's just sprawled there.. crying.

"Stop! I'm not a bad child! I didn't kill her!" She screams and covers her ears.

I run toward her and hold her by her shoulders but she pushes me away and keeps screaming.

"Don't touch me!" She cries and I realise that her hoodie is dirty and and her exposed body parts are scratched and bloody.

"Mya,calm down." I cajole when she begins to hyperventilate.

"I..I can't breathe. My...my inhaler.." She says and points at her pocket.
I rush to get it out and give it to her the instant my hand makes contact with it.

She takes a few puffs and her breathing slowly returns to normal.

"I want to go home." She whispers and when I ask if I should take her to her parents' house,she shakes her head and begins to have another panic attack.

"Look at me,look at me,calm down. I won't take you there okay?" I assure her and she nods.

She limos to the car and when I safely secure her in her seat with the seatbelt,I roll the windows down and begin to drive slowly.

"I'm sorry." She nods and wipes her nose with her sleeve.

"It's okay." She says before turning to face out the window.

(⁠ノ⁠^⁠_⁠^⁠)⁠ノ\⁠(゚⁠ー゚⁠\⁠)

"Um..you can take my bed,I'll sleep in the guest room." Cairus says while leaning on the door.

He has changed into a loose black t-shirt and I'm shocked by his numerous tattoos.

I've never seen so many in my entire life.

"It's rude to stare." He says playfully and I cover my face with his blanket. It smells just like him.

"Um..it's your room." I say and crawl out of his bed.
He shakes his head and tells me to feel free.

"Um..okay." I say and that's the last thing I remember before drifting off.