Wounded

Wn:semi short chapter while I work on She-Ra illusion and other things,I do want to eventually get to the Valkyrie au but coming up with a design is hard but anyway here you go.

No Pov:

A group of horde soldiers moved swiftly through the undergrowth.

A recent spike in Energy had alerted their scientists believing it to be rebellion related.

"this way"Commander Tempest barked as the squadron followed her orders.

The air was thick with the heavy smell of iron and blood.

"I found Blood Commander"One of the soldiers said,she was a pale skinned brunette with amber eyes,she pointed at the grass Infront of them.

A large trail of blood followed by a large dig in the dirt like someone had fallen through it.

The grass was drenched with the red liquid turning it from a blueish green to a almost black colour.

Black and blue feathers and scales littered the ground some even covered in the same crimson liquid.

The commander followed the trail of blood and large trench dug into the growled untill the group saw a mound.

As the group got closer it moved.

The wound person got up and snarled angrily.

The woman had Bronze skin covering her face and some of her arm with a scar across her nose but what was shocking was the rest of her.

She was tall, she had a pair of large black bat like wings with bright blue membranes,She had a pair of dark blue horns on her head and long black fluffy ears,She had a long tail with feathers on the end and instead of feet she had velociraptor like legs and for hands clawed paws.

She was covered and stained with blood and cuts that swept onto the ground like mini waterfalls.

She snarled and attacked the group as they fought back.

Velocity's pov:

Blood stained my vision as I growled at whoever these were.

They smelt funny and wore clothes that hurt my claws,most likely a steel type armour.

I snarled Angrily trying to scratch them but couldn't.

I felt something electrical hit me so I absorbed the electricity from it to boost myself.

No Pov:

The horde soldier jumped back in fright as the creature? Person? Absorbed the electricity from the stun batton.

It's feathers began to glow and it's wings opened wide as it took off.

The creature flew up trying to escape but yelped in pain as something caught her tail and a net ensared her causing her to fall to the floor and hit her head against the ground.

The last thing she heard was the people talking about the horde.