Explanation

An:I'm working on the next chapter of Time!

No Pov:

"Wait wait wait"Catra said confused"no way I'm half of what you are"

Velocity shrugged.

"Well you are,a draconian can smell another draconian"velocity answered as she looked at catra.

"How,!,I look nothing like you"catra said gesturing at velocity's tail and wings.

"Well you aren't directly a hybrid but it's close enough that I can still pick up on it maybe a very far grandparent."velocity answered "as for appearance,the genes aren't showing due to how much time has passed but you could possibly produce draconian offspring"

Catra's eyes widened at this.

"Well then, you mentioned something about Earth Draconian's does that mean there are more?'catra asked.

Velocity nodded.

"There are seven tribes,Dark,sky,water,fire,ice,Earth and metal"Velocity smiled proudly as her wings puffed out"I am a dark draconian,we are connected to the moon and shadows but I was born with the ability to harness electricity"

Catra nodded intrigued.

"So where do you come from?"Catra questioned.

"We call the place that we live pangea,but I live the kingdom Ethos"velocity said"each tribe has their own kingdom "

"So I'm guessing my ancestors are from the Earth kingdom,how is that possible if your not even from this world"Catra said.

"I can't remember much but I remember this loud bang and a ringing in my ears,next thing I knew,I ended up here"Velocity sighed.

There was suddenly a large bang at the door and Velocity hissed as her ears layed back.

Catra knew it was the horde trying to break back in to the training room to get velocity.

Catra Began to panic.

She didn't want the only being in this place to get killed especially when she held vital information about her family no matter how far in her lineage they were.

"Wait velocity don't attack"catra said as she stood Infront of velocity.

"Why"velocity asked angrily.

"If you attack them they will kill you,if you say you side with me they'll let you live"catra said worriedly.

Velocity let out a bark of laughter.

"They wouldn't be able to kill me but fine"velocity said her ears flicking.

The destroyed door fell away to reveal shadow weaver and a few guards who were holding a blaster like weapon.

Catra looked nervous but stayed Infront of velocity.

"Catra"shadow weaver said poisonously as if she had just eaten a bit of mouldy fruit"what are you doing with the beast"

"She's on our side"catra sputtered out.

Velocity narrowed her eyes at shadow weaver,she didn't trust her.

"I find that very hard to believe"Shadow weaver said angrily nearing catra.

Velocity growled and stood Infront of catra blocking shadow weaver.

"I do not trust you sorceress but if you try to harm her I will rip my claws into your chest and rip out your still beating heart"velocity said dangerously,catra watched the draconian in shock as she noticed small electrical sparks appearing on her body.

Shadow weaver's eyes narrowed under the mask as she waved her hand for the guards to lower their weapons,which they did.

"Very well,catra she is your responsibility,if she proves herself loyal to the horde she will stay,if not I'm sure Hordak will appreciate a new science experiment"shadow weaver said as she left the training room.

Velocity growled slightly but catra could see her wings droop in relief.

"So what do we do now"velocity asked her ears flicking.

"Tell me everything about draconians"catra said smiling,her purrs filling the room making velocity smile.