chapter 3

Sandras POV

I see Him and all I can think is formal shirts suit him alot as the slim fit shirt hugs his body and the rolled sleeves shows off his detailed tattoos on both forearms. Can't help but notice the skulls and wolves on his left arm and the graphic but tribal inspired ones that melt into one another on his right arm and cant help but imagine how good he must look without it. He smells incredible as the smell of Fruit and a hint of spice enters my nose.

"Thank you for my badge" I tell him as I take the wallet he handed to me . And cant help but notice how tall he is. Looking up at this man that towers infront of me.

All I hear is a bark and look down and see his dog. I bend over and grab the dogs face gently as he licks my hands all over and He says "His name is Rex"
Hi Rex I say and stand up.

"I found it at the Dog park and just knew I needed to return it and this was the closest precinct"

"Thank you again" I tell him.

"My name is Matthew, Matthew Titus" he says with his hand held out. I gently take it and feel the roughness of his hands 'most likely from training has to be with his figure' I think to myself and cant help but imagine how they could grab me and hold me in place  and feel on my skin as they are quite big. Or how I would be driven insane feeling them on my hips if he bent me over. The thoughts leave me frustrated and moist. He squeezes my hand gently as if trying not to grip too hard.
"Well you know my name already" I say nervously.

He asks me where im headed and I say "To the dog park" He looks at me strangely as clearly I don't have a dog. All I say is "Come on Rex lets go. Your dog is beautiful btw" as I walk past him. He replies "Not as Beautiful as you are" I fluster and love hearing the sound of his voice when he says beautiful preventing myself from turning around to hide the pink on my cheeks

Rex follows me like a good boy and turns his head towards his owner and barks, Matthew says "Really Rex one face grab and you already following her?"

"He has excellent Judge of character. So are you coming along or am I returning this handsome boy to your apartment later? He is tagged right ?" Running my hand over his fluffy head.
"Yes he is tagged" Matthew replies. "Im not leaving my dog with a complete stranger no matter how beautiful you are. He is all I have.". He said it again my cheeks go even more pink, I quickly walk and exit the building and walk to my car.

"Rex" Matthew says in a stern voice and Rex follows and hops into the passanger side and pops his head out the window, his tougue hanging out ready for the wind. The base in his voice sends chills up my spine, goosebumps spreading over my arms and legs as I watch him get into his matte black 1969 Ford Mustang and reverse out of his parking and wait patiently for me.

I get in my car and he follows me to the Park.

We both on the bench sitting while Rex runs chasing squirrels on the ground being careful not to hurt them but just close enough to keep them from getting to far. Both of us holding coffee he bought from the cart when we arrived.

He asks me about my life and I feel so comfortable talking to him. His voice is calm and eyes are alert and fixed on mine as if he is trying to see into my soul while he listens to all my worda intently. He tells me about his job and he works in I.T and that he is an only child and be grew up in foster care after his parents died in a car crash when he was 12.
"Best looking I.T guy I've ever seen and Im sorry about your parents. You were so young" placing my hand on his back. He smiles and says "Thanks".

Rex runs back clearly tired and Matthew takes out a water bottle and bowl for Rex to drink from. He runs his fingers through his hair and all I can picture is my hand in those perfect curls while his head is between my thighs sucking on my clit as his strong arms hold me in place.

"When can I take you to dinner?" he asks breaking my train of thought as he picks up the bowl adding it to the bag he brought along. And before I could answer. He says "Be ready at 7 Ill get you at the station" He gets up snaps his fingers and Rex is ready to go and I tell him trying to be confident "I never said yes!?" He turns and says "Yes you did" winking at me and walks off. "Ill see you later Princess" and I shut my legs as I can feel how wet I have become from him just calling me princess.

"Im in trouble and I need a dress" I tell myself. But not enough to stop where this could go. I take a few min to calm my nerves before heading back to the station, with Matthew on my mind , knowing full well I have work to do and a murder to solve.